Siddhu drives Arun Lal Away hahaha

Roshanrocks

After the RR - DC game got over when the show went from the stadium to the studio I was shocked to see only Siddhu sitting there with the host.... Arun Lal disappeared... May be he got fed up of keeping silent while Siddhu gives his continuous speeches :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Sorry i couldnt help opening this thread :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You guys should observe Arun Lal when Sidhu is talking. He looks like a rock' date=' stoned and expressionless.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He does what people do when they are not listening to him - he's tuned out.

Host : SIddhu ji what do you think about Mc ... Siddhu : His innings was like the Nazi Bliotkreig.... blah blah... blah blah Host : :girl_sigh: Sidhu : blah blah blah, like a knife though butter, blah blah... u cant hide fire in the flow....separate u from the best... better than the rest... Host : ok Sir... lets take a break... Sidhu : blah blah blah... was the turning point... blah blah..... even stevens.... Host : please.... i want to go to toilet :pray: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Host : SIddhu ji what do you think about Mc ... Siddhu : His innings was like the Nazi Bliotkreig.... blah blah... blah blah Host : :girl_sigh: Sidhu : blah blah blah, like a knife though butter, blah blah... u cant hide fire in the flow....separate u from the best... better than the rest... Host : ok Sir... lets take a break... Sidhu : blah blah blah... was the turning point... blah blah..... even stevens.... Host : please.... i want to go to toilet :pray: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: