Ravindra Jadeja come back thread

satyam1729

Excellent' date=' even better news as now finey is disgusted with my joke about Jadeja being slumdog millionaire. Cant get better then both ram ram and finey both being disguted:yay: All I need is outsider to post digust and I have achieved the hatrick:haha:[/quote'] You are trying to cover up your original bakwaas post with all this rubbish smileys and LOLs! Why dont you just accept that you wrote something in extremely poor taste, and then move on after accepting it? rather than beating around the bush.

Wow' date='you have a pathetic sense of humour[/quote'] Yes I do. And??? You guys crack me up with pious hypocricy:hysterical: For a couple of years jadeja suffered all kinds of horrendous abuse and name calling from now the pious hypocrites and many others. And now suddely slams a few sixes in IPL lottery games and has fan club ready to defend his very move:haha:

You are trying to cover up your original bakwaas post with all this rubbish smileys and LOLs! Why dont you just accept that you wrote something in extremely poor taste, and then move on after accepting it? rather than beating around the bush.
Not at all. He looks malnourished and so is slumdog millionaire. Do you want me to bump your abusive posts on yuvraj for 2 years, which he made you eat:--D Still reeling from that arent you?

^ You are mistaken. Many of us still dont support his (R.Jadeja) inclusion in Indian team, but that does not mean this "rich" vs "slum" type bias is ok. PS: Calling as Yuseless is not the same as calling someone from a slum. Bump as many Yuvi posts as you want, most of the criticism on Yuvi was for Tests and that STILL HOLDS true - and the fact that he was becoming a fatso - only recently he has been working on it, and still has ways to go on that.

^ You are mistaken. Many of us still dont support his inclusion in Indian team, but that does not mean this "rich" vs "slum" type bias is ok. PS: Calling as Yuseless is not the same as calling someone from a slum. Bump as many Yuvi posts as you want, most of the criticism on Yuvi was for Tests and that STILL HOLDS true
My point was he looks malnourished or at least used to do. He is not from slums so what the hell you on about??

Excellent' date=' even better news as now finey is disgusted with my joke about Jadeja being slumdog millionaire. Cant get better then both ram ram and finey both being disguted:yay: All I need is outsider to post digust and I have achieved the hatrick:haha:[/quote'] Too obviously fake dude.. your problem is you’re too hard to sound casual and funny.. next time, be more subtle..:phehehe:

My point was he looks malnourished or at least used to do. He is not from slums so what the hell you on about??
The problem is ... when you say that, you aren't really making fun of Ravindra Jadeja. You are actually making fun of all the real slum people like me. I'm hurt :(( :desiman::bumsmack::hmpf::viking: