The Speed Guns... "It's a TRAP!!!"

THX_1138

^Every Indian Cricket Fan is a selector in one or many ways, or certainly he thinks that way. So do I, and what is wrong in thinking that way ? To me he isn't a good bowler who would fit the bill in any form unless he improves his action, and get some more consistency in line and length. I know it isn't a great idea to see a bowler and rate him in T20s, but even in ODIs last year, he didn't look promising to me.

same way other guys thought opp to you ' date='every match some players will succeed some will fail nd ppl will argue as we are doing :fight:[/quote'] That is what we Cricket fanatics do. Enjoy a healthy debate. :icflove: Paaji, I am not saying that after his this performance, I have been saying this since quite a long time. His performance in the last IPL, and then in The ODIs he played against SL and Zim, neither convince me of his ability to play in longer formats nor about his consistency and patience levels. He seems to try something different if he doesn't get a wicket in a span of couple of overs. Plus his stock ball is the one that jags back in, right ? But he seems to be lot more focused on pace rather than his swing.

That is what we Cricket fanatics do. Enjoy a healthy debate. :icflove: Paaji, I am not saying that after his this performance, I have been saying this since quite a long time. His performance in the last IPL, and then in The ODIs he played against SL and Zim, neither convince me of his ability to play in longer formats nor about his consistency and patience levels. He seems to try something different if he doesn't get a wicket in a span of couple of overs. Plus his stock ball is the one that jags back in, right ? But he seems to be lot more focused on pace rather than his swing.
Bhai, you wont get ready made Brett Lee, Steyn, Zak, Macgrath. They Became those after playing lots of years in international cricket. Styen benched for a long time and he was not then what he is now. Same is with Malinga, he was as wayward as anyone can get when he first started. Players developed at international stage. Very rarely bowlers will start taking wickets from the first match and for Yadav bowled very well in the last IPL. On these pitches, we cannot expect fast bowlers to take wickets in a heap. So be patient. We cannot discard a potential bowler easily. He is only 23. He should spend more time with team. IF he has not had anything in him, DD wont be buying him again for that sum of money