The Speed Guns... "It's a TRAP!!!"

THX_1138

So are the speed guns indeed accurate and did the likes of dinda hit 147kmph or is this, much like the malicious Empire's seemingly half constructed, probably defective second deathstar just another trap to entrap the unsuspecting rebels, err the selectors, and force some more trundlers with less skill than my left testicle into the squad that is right now filled with men with tiger blood and lion DNA? i was watching star wars last night. can you tell?

Speed means a lot with accuracy example malinga
In Malinga's case it's the unusual round arm action and low release point that does the batsmen in, especially the ones who have never seen him before. If Malinga bowled with the same pace but with a normal action he wouldn't be as successful as he is now.

@ug ya i agree but yadav needs to bowl much more accurate. Already we do not have many prospects to look for. These guys need to learn it quickly. Pace is rare commodity in india and these guys are ruining their talent. He was disappointing today

The speed gun was pretty accurate as it was for everybody around. We did not see suspicious increases in speed for other people, and these two guys have bowler up there before. Their problem has always been the mental game - accuracy and the variations.