IPL - dream combos

CoverDrive

One of the attractions of IPL is that it gives you combinations of players that you will dream of. One of the biggest obvious combo is Sachin -Lara. If only MI had taken Lara :yay: There are some awesome pairs actually playing together now also (not all of them are obviously world class- just my picks) Shane Watson - Ross Taylor. Captains please put a fielder in the stands behind Mid-wicket VVS-Mahela - My only reason to support :ktk: - I want to see these two put a 100 run partnership :). McCullum VVS pairing is also a study in contrast AB-Kohli - I want to see the two top form players in the world dominate. Ojha-Mishra - Not as big names but I want to see these two show that spin bowling is not dying in India. Warne-Dravid - I want to see c. Dravid b. Warne Dravid-Rahane - Master Pupil like the Pandey-Dravid pairing Dinda-Varun Aaron-Umesh - bowl phaaast!!! Ishant-Steyn - promising first match Kallis-Gambhir - Solid bats Symonds-Pollard - I want to see one innings with both of them firing at both ends. What are your picks?

7.1 Dravid takes another one and Warne strike first delivery. Ooh la la! It was the leg break from the leg line, the batsman went for the cut. Cramped for room. The ball flies off the edge and bounds off the keeper's gloves and Rahul reacts very quickly to pouch that. :yay: