Sri Lanka recalls players from IPL

Sir john

5th may is rhe date for Players to return home. Well it won't make any diffrence to :rr: for sure no SL player in their squad. Its gonna hurt :dc: & :ktk: as their captains will have to go.
No SLan players..no problem for the IPL 4 champions :kkr: Go :kkr: :hatsoff:

Seems delibrate by SL politicians :hmmm: I won't be surprised if they ask some $$$ from BCCI in return to pay for their newly built stadium as a compromise & let SL players play till the end :winky: It's just my guess ::dontknow:
It's not guess....that's what slc will do. They are bankrupt.....& are in debt of $23 mil. They are trying to put pressure on bcci through ipl to get atleast some if not all of that. IMO bcci should let sl players go & tell franchise to look for replacement players for this year. Maybe allow Pak players in. Call slc bluff & let them come begging for money as beggers

It's not guess....that's what slc will do. They are bankrupt.....& are in debt of $23 mil. They are trying to put pressure on bcci through ipl to get atleast some if not all of that. IMO bcci should let sl players go & tell franchise to look for replacement players for this year. Maybe allow Pak players in. Call slc bluff & let them come begging for money as beggers
I just think its a power struggle or ego fight between the politician and the players/cricket board. Its not like the Sri lankans wouldnt have worked out the date of return with their boards. There is no need for a politician to publicly recall the players.

I just think its a power struggle or ego fight between the politician and the players/cricket board. Its not like the Sri lankans wouldnt have worked out the date of return with their boards. There is no need for a politician to publicly recall the players.
Remember that it's Slan politicians who run their board & it's bankrupt plus for the WC final some of them were according to them not given vip treatment. Hence they want to get back at bcci plus get whatever millions bcci throw their way(some for themselves probably). Slan players are anyway looking tired from the WC loss specially after picking both dangerous openers quickly. IMO let them go & pick unsold players. It will make the tournament more exciting. Most the teams with Slan players will be very haply with this development.....except MI

5th may is rhe date for Players to return home. Well it won't make any diffrence to :rr: for sure no SL player in their squad. Its gonna hurt :dc: & :ktk: as their captains will have to go.
the way things are going atm for DC and kochi, i think they will be better off without sanga and mahela LOL

Not going to work.. Malinga will most probably retire from test cricket if that's the case.
Malinga won't be used for the test matches. So will play for MI until ODIs with England. Sanga, MJ, Perera, Randiv, Kulasekara and Dilshan are the ones that have to come back.

I think some previously unsold players would have to be drafted if this happens. The first test in England only begins on May 28th. Wonder when the training session is starting.
SL leaves for ENgland on May 10th. SLC wants players to play all the tour matches.