Epic revenge of last encounter in which Dhoni smashed two sixes off Pathan

Sir john

B-> i remember dhoni smash two sixes in a row to pathan.:(( in dharamshala epic revenge :yay::dance::yay:
Different personnel. If it was same PKXI led by one of the ego filled international player they would not have chased this down. Gilly used this dude as a shock element and pulled it off.

Different personnel. If it was same PKXI led by one of the ego filled international player they would not have chased this down. Gilly used this dude as a shock element and pulled it off.
you are right but i am always think from fan point of view.:dance:

you are right but i am always think from fan point of view.:dance:
Despite their team look average on paper,, i knew Gilly would put together a team that can beat anyone. He and Warne are good at getting the best out of average local players. Suman, Haminder singh, Nohit :cantstop:, now this dude. Guys like sangkkara should learn this.

That same ego filled international player man of the series under 19 worldcup..won you the under 19 worldcup 2007 t20 worldcup...indias best batsman and played the most crucial knocks 2011 worldcup: man of the tournament so dont even go there The fact remains this is an epic revenge by the pkxi....simply murdered csk and madrasi hopes.

and remember Pune led by that international player thrashed gillys punjab so think before you write.

That same ego filled international player man of the series under 19 worldcup..won you the under 19 worldcup 2007 t20 worldcup...indias best batsman and played the most crucial knocks 2011 worldcup: man of the tournament so dont even go there The fact remains this is an epic revenge by the pkxi....simply murdered csk and madrasi hopes.
Sangakkara, Mahela, Yuvraj - combo never going to work. Try to understand before posting :cantstop:

I think he meant Sangakkara :hmmm: