It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved friends the CSK have departed from the no2 position. Even though they were nowhere close to us, please know that we are saddened by their early departure. Dear CSK, we wish you luck in wherever you are headed (please say hi to Delhi Daredevils if you meet them on the way). At the same time, we welcome KKR to the no2 position, even though SRK's threat to go topless is scary. BTW, nice to see that this IPL has become a competition for the no2 position. Well done to all the teams doing their best to be no2. :nice:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Too Good..

Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved friends the CSK have departed from the no2 position. Even though they were nowhere close to us, please know that we are saddened by their early departure. Dear CSK, we wish you luck in wherever you are headed (please say hi to Delhi Daredevils if you meet them on the way). At the same time, we welcome KKR to the no2 position, even though SRK's threat to go topless is scary. BTW, nice to see that this IPL has become a competition for the no2 position. Well done to all the teams doing their best to be no2. :nice:
:hysterical: :two_thumbs_up: :hail:

Guest Gunner

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Aiyyoooo I don't know wut to say

Guest Gunner

One more time, hit it.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The next game might be important for MI to remain at the top. A lot of teams are catching up. If MI lose to RR tomorrow then a lot of teams might catch up. RCB also needs to defeat PW tomorrow to catch up near MI to not let them feel lonely. Quite a close IPL this time round anyways.
I told you guys Bambis would lose to RR today. :cool:

When I saw everyone making so much noise in this thread, I thought something big must have happened. Then I looked around and found that nothing has changed. MI continues to be at the top (and by a large margin still), other teams are still fighting for the no2 position (and doing a great job, I must add). Then I realized that everyone is excited about that rare occasion of one MI loss. I am so happy for all those who are celebrating. Such things are so rare like the halley's comet, you must celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Decades later you will be telling hair raising tales to your grand children about how MI was beaten by RR when all other teams had forgotten what hope is. I am so happy for you all.

When I saw everyone making so much noise in this thread, I thought something big must have happened. Then I looked around and found that nothing has changed. MI continues to be at the top (and by a large margin still), other teams are still fighting for the no2 position (and doing a great job, I must add). Then I realized that everyone is excited about that rare occasion of one MI loss. I am so happy for all those who are celebrating. Such things are so rare like the halley's comet, you must celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Decades later you will be telling hair raising tales to your grand children about how MI was beaten by RR when all other teams had forgotten what hope is. I am so happy for you all.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hatsoff:

Behind that façade calm confidence and poise, I can sense a lot of unease and discomfort. :winky: You know as well and I do that champion teams don’t score less than 100 runs in 20 overs. You can only paper over the cracks for so long. At some point, the whole structure is going to come crashing down.

Behind that façade calm confidence and poise, I can sense a lot of unease and discomfort. :winky: You know as well and I do that champion teams don’t score less than 100 runs in 20 overs. You can only paper over the cracks for so long. At some point, the whole structure is going to come crashing down.
keep dreaming or rather, hoping for the table toppers to fall :winky:

So true. MI is Sachin....just like Team India used to be few years ago.