It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Amidst all the misguided hue and cry, the bad news for bambi fans there is 2 away matches for them. the key to their fake no 1 status has been that their team has played some of the weakest sides in away matches- dd,rcb(pre gayle,pune) only once they got a sluggish pitch and they didn't reach 3 figures. CSK has been screwed by rubbish pitches and rain in kochi and calcutta. so the top place for the fake mumbaikars is only temporary as they are the beneficiaries of a lucky draw so far. if queen's 11 and calcutta cheaters(atleast for today) have any sense,they would prepare sluggish pitches. wih its 4 man batting lineup, i can't see MI emulating the courageous display of the csk lineup against all odds.

Amidst all the misguided hue and cry, the bad news for bambi fans there is 2 away matches for them. the key to their fake no 1 status has been that their team has played some of the weakest sides in away matches- dd,rcb(pre gayle,pune) only once they got a sluggish pitch and they didn't reach 3 figures. CSK has been screwed by rubbish pitches and rain in kochi and calcutta. so the top place for the fake mumbaikars is only temporary as they are the beneficiaries of a lucky draw so far. if queen's 11 and calcutta cheaters(atleast for today) have any sense,they would prepare sluggish pitches. wih its 4 man batting lineup, i can't see MI emulating the courageous display of the csk lineup against all odds.
Top of the table and into the last 4 with four matches to spare. kthnxbai :icflove:

Mumbai no doubt is the best team in the league stage but still I have my doubts about them in must win or knock out matches .
I know..ICF will crash if :mi: gets knocked out.. So many haterz are shrapening their knives and waiting for an opportunity.. :nervous:

Eight outta ten dude..8 out of 10! and one of those loss came at their home venue.

and why/how does it matter who we defeat as long as we keep winning?
those were lucky wins because 1. the better team didn't play to their best (CSK) 2.three valuable away wins vs the weakest teams away. 3. when 4 men could not perform, you were exposed once and a narrow escape in the second when you play a better team at its best, a strong team at their home, when four of your star batsmen fail, you have reasons to be real SCARED. BE VERY AFRAID. muhahahahahaha! bad days are arriving for you. its going to be a very bad month for fake mumbaikars.