It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

The Indian Squash association news is damning. Feck I didn't knew it. So much of rot? India Cements..one hell of a control freak company..
What are you blabbering? Did the Bambi loss cause any damage? :hysterical:

What are you blabbering? Did the Bambi loss cause any damage? :hysterical:
Looks like you ignored the videos..:giggle: It has reference to the IPL3 Dharmsala match too. That match was investigated for fixing.. Here's one for you: 6iYvVvyn1R8

So, yesterday it was some garbage about the pitch, which was debunked by yours truly. :bow: Today, it is digging of some old/random videos. :dontknow:
Well I didn't knew much about N Srinivasan and India cements. Those are not random videos. There as cases going on in courts. The way India Cements in running Indian Squash Association (check the video), I'm starting to have my doubts about the integrity of N Srinivasan. I'm entitled to my opinion, no matter how much you laugh.

So, yesterday it was some garbage about the pitch, which was debunked by yours truly. :bow: Today, it is digging of some old/random videos. :dontknow:
It has nothing to do with today's defeat but pointing out how corrupt an official is your team boss. Is it that hard to digest or do you consider N.Srinivasan a saint?

It has nothing to do with today's defeat but pointing out how corrupt an official is your team boss. Is it that hard to digest or do you consider N.Srinivasan a saint?
So, a one sided video clip proves that he is corrupt? :giggle: Let them take to court and let the courts decide who is corrupt and who is not. Do you think Mukesh Amabani is a Saint or Vijay Mallya is a Saint? Do we follow our teams cause our owners are all certified Saints in whatever businesses/dealings they might have? You guys try to minimize the work/effort of the team and the players by bringing in these constant garbage about N Srinivasan and India Cements. Every time CSK wins a game, oh it is because N Srinivasan rigged the pitch, or N. Srinivasan rigged the umpires. It doesn't matter if the pitch was changed due to it behaving poorly, and due to the opposing captain was unhappy with it or if a BCCI pitch inspector visited and decided to change the pitch, it all comes back to CSK and it's owner. Give it a rest, will ya. :finger:

So, yesterday it was about being Lonely at the top. Today, its still about being Lonely at the top. :--D

Guest Gunner
Well I didn't knew much about N Srinivasan and India cements. Those are not random videos. There as cases going on in courts. The way India Cements in running Indian Squash Association (check the video), I'm starting to have my doubts about the integrity of N Srinivasan. I'm entitled to my opinion, no matter how much you laugh.
You sound exactly like a Paki now. Do't fling crap at your own cricket board just because your team got pwned in one match. Silly stuff.

So, a one sided video clip proves that he is corrupt? :giggle: Let them take to court and let the courts decide who is corrupt and who is not. Do you think Mukesh Amabani is a Saint or Vijay Mallya is a Saint? Do we follow our teams cause our owners are all certified Saints in whatever businesses/dealings they might have? You guys try to minimize the work/effort of the team and the players by bringing in these constant garbage about N Srinivasan and India Cements. Every time CSK wins a game, oh it is because N Srinivasan rigged the pitch, or N. Srinivasan rigged the umpires. It doesn't matter if the pitch was changed due to it behaving poorly, and due to the opposing captain was unhappy with it or if a BCCI pitch inspector visited and decided to change the pitch, it all comes back to CSK and it's owner. Give it a rest, will ya. :finger:
our team is good enough to win matches without the owner having to resort to cheap practices like tweaking the rules :finger:

Conspiracy theories can be made in many ways. MI team wins because they have strong bowling force especially in the name of Malinga. CSK wins because they have strong leader in Dhoni. Dhoni has array of glittering international achievement under his captaincy. He doesn't need Srinivasan, Govindaraju, Kuppusamy to win a match. Both teams win more than they lose through different means. Hope other teams learn from them and compete.

Guest Gunner

And before I forget, Bambiz ko bumboo :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: 87 all out :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Conspiracy theories can be made in many ways. MI team wins because they have strong bowling force especially in the name of Malinga. CSK wins because they have strong leader in Dhoni. Dhoni has array of glittering international achievement under his captaincy. He doesn't need Srinivasan' date=' Govindaraju, Kuppusamy to win a match. Both teams win more than they lose through different means. Hope other teams learn from them and compete.[/quote'] Well said but these lunatic bambi fans wont understand this.