It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

:mi: doesn't look all that strong even on paper. The batting look really vulnerable when chasing a decent score.. :dontknow: Pollard is a failure in this season. Sharma is not good under pressure when chasing. And after all, Symonds is just a farmer these days. Sachin and Rayidu will have there share of failures in this latter part of the series. So things look bleak for them. I back them to choke at knockout stages if they have to chase anything beyond 150.

:mi: doesn't look all that strong even on paper. The batting look really vulnerable when chasing a decent score.. :dontknow: Pollard is a failure in this season. Sharma is not good under pressure when chasing. And after all' date=' Symonds is just a farmer these days. Sachin and Rayidu will have there share of failures in this latter part of the series. So things look bleak for them. [b']I back them to choke at knockout stages if they have to chase anything beyond 150.
Malinga.jpg.crop_display.jpg btw all of a sudden even on paper Mumbai batting line-up is not looking great! lol

MY honest assessment about CSK is it has more test match style players who have adapted themselves to T20. Hussey, vijay, Badri . Even Dhoni is more a ODI player than a genuine T20 player. Albie is hit or miss. Raina is the only exception there. So occasionally they might achieve below par total on a given surface. That is where their fielding steps up big time. Saved them several times.

Malinga.jpg.crop_display.jpg btw all of a sudden even on paper Mumbai batting line-up is not looking great! lol
Lol, what that guy could do when they are chasing, struck a few while slogs after all the chips are down? :dontknow: Spinners will get more assistance from the pitches now on.. and sides with quality T20 spinners will be more successful at this stage.. likes of Vitory, Ashwin if u ask me.. :winky: MI has to restrict the opposition under 140-145 if they are to chase it down successfully.. :beach:

Lol, what that guy could do when they are chasing, struck a few while slogs after all the chips are down? :dontknow: Spinners will get more assistance from the pitches now on.. and sides with quality T20 spinners will be more successful at this stage.. likes of Vitory, Ashwin if u ask me.. :winky: MI has to restrict the opposition under 140-145 if they are to chase it down successfully.. :beach:
So Mumbai don't have a batting line-up that looks great even on paper, they also don't have the bowlers who can exploit the conditions in the upcoming matches. Anyway fielding is immaterial if you fail in those two departments..I got your point. Thanks :hatsoff:

So Mumbai don't have a batting line-up that looks great even on paper' date=' they also don't have the bowlers who can exploit the conditions in the upcoming matches. Anyway fielding is immaterial if you fail in those two departments..I got your point. Thanks :hatsoff:[/quote'] and we're still top of the table :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: says a lot about the standard of the other teams :giggle:

So Mumbai don't have a batting line-up that looks great even on paper' date=' they also don't have the bowlers who can exploit the conditions in the upcoming matches. [b']Anyway fielding is immaterial if you fail in those two departments..I got your point. Thanks :hatsoff:
Absolutely. It's my pleasure to be able to enlighten at least one Mumbi fan.. :aha:

oh all this mi-csk fiasco like they were in the final last yr so one of them is guaranteed to win this yr as well. i'd realy like to see kkr/rcb/rr winnin the trophy and shut csk and MI fans. stfu and enjoy the game. why all of you are goin nuts. this is not india-pak for god sake. p.s to be honest um enjoyin it more than ipl matches :D

Apan Kaun? Bangladeshi fan laughing at Sachin, being helped by fecking closet haters of Sachin..
Most Bangladeshi fans by default support KKR and laugh at everyone else. But I wonder where their loyalty lies now that dada has joined Pune.