Big game, midget flops!

The Outsider

How the feck is this a big game ? Maybe it is for Lungi Kings who desperately need a win to stay in the tournament while we Mumbai Indians are trying out new combinations for the important matches that count ' date=' Satish /Sachin combo failed.[/quote'] Defined in post # 8.

This is quite a sad thread imo. The guy is a legend and we are lucky to have witnessed him. Just because of one ipl flop a fan ridicules him is quite saddening.
Cry me a river - all records and nothing to show in wins - needed Dhoni to win a WC. I took a work from home to watch him bat today and guess what he choked! :((

Cry me a river - all records and nothing to show in wins - needed Dhoni to win a WC. I took a work from home to watch him bat today and guess what he choked! :((
We shall see once this man retires how dhoni wins games.

Dhoni is a winner as he showed by winning IPL' date=' Champions League, T20 Cup - all without Tendulkar for the record :smiley:[/quote'] we will see for India. Not T20 tournaments, they are micky mouse. Eagerly await to see how he wins ODI's and Tests without the don.

we will see for India. Not T20 tournaments' date=' they are micky mouse. Eagerly await to see how he wins ODI's and Tests without the don.[/quote'] He will find a way... in shorter formats with Gambhir and Sehwag as opening pair we don't have too much problem. Tests is where Tendulkar's replacement is gonna be a tough job.