Only Jogi fan in the world?

ganeshran

Is Sir John the only Joginder Sharma fan in the world? I doubt if even Jogi's family rates him so highly. :phehehe: Lots of us like him for that last over in the 2007 T20WC but thats just about it :dontknow:
I will always have a soft spot for him for winning us the T20 cup :icflove:

whole world know DHONI give jogi last over bcz he did't want to spoil bhaaji name like chetan sharma for whole life we can also say that bhaaji chicken out that day. but jogi was lucky guy he had his luck that day lol at those who are making fun of him the guy won a world cup and you keep hating him see ajmal pak offie he is a brilliant bowler but pak fans how treat him after 2010 semi t20 match he bowl only one bad over and all fans abuse him indian mentality :hatsoff:

whole world know DHONI give jogi last over bcz he did't want to spoil bhaaji name like chetan sharma for whole life we can also say that bhaaji chicken out that day. but jogi was lucky guy he had his luck that day lol at those who are making fun of him the guy won a world cup and you keep hating him see ajmal pak offie he is a brilliant bowler but pak fans how treat him after 2010 semi t20 match he bowl only one bad over and all fans abuse him indian mentality :hatsoff:
TBH I haven't come across too many fans who make fun of him. Everyone knows he's not the most talented bloke in the world but everyone has the fond memory of him winning us the T20 Cup. Btw Dhoni didn't give Bhajji the last over as Misbah was at the crease and he had taken a liking to Bhajji in his previous over and clouted him for 3 6s. Dhoni really had no choice but to go with Jogi at the time. It was a sensible decision and I am sure most of us would have done the same thing. After all Jogi had bowled the last over against Aus in S/F as well.

TBH I haven't come across too many fans who make fun of him. Everyone knows he's not the most talented bloke in the world but everyone has the fond memory of him winning us the T20 Cup. Btw Dhoni didn't give Bhajji the last over as Misbah was at the crease and he had taken a liking to Bhajji in his previous over and clouted him for 3 6s. Dhoni really had no choice but to go with Jogi at the time. It was a sensible decision and I am sure most of us would have done the same thing. After all Jogi had bowled the last over against Aus in S/F as well.
yes he bowled last over in semis too here all makes his fun you are new member.

SJ dont get senti yaar, I dont hate him or making fun of him. I just have never seen another Joginder sharma fan other than you.. so only wondering if you are the only one