Manoj Tiwary!

Andy

And One more thing' date=' Manoj is not just good Hitting 6s against Spinners, [b']He is equally good when it comes to Fast bowlers. Yesterday his hit against Morkel was a prime example of ehat he can do even against One of the best. I havent seen many hitting Morkel for 6 That way. So credit should be given where it is due.
I m not sure about Manoj Tiwary > Rayudu... I have heard huge comments about Rayudu in his U-19 days and even later.... that he is gonna be next BIG thing!!!! No doubt Tiwary played a pretty good innings and it certainly turned out to be match winning one! Robin Uthappa played several such inning last IPL and IMO Robin deserves the national spot more than Tiwary going by the logic of playing equally good against fast bowlers. Unfortunately for him he is not getting fair opportunities to show his batting ability in this year's IPL so far.

I m not sure about Manoj Tiwary > Rayudu... I have heard huge comments about Rayudu in his U-19 days and even later.... that he is gonna be next BIG thing!!!! No doubt Tiwary played a pretty good innings and it certainly turned out to be match winning one! Robin Uthappa played several such inning last IPL and IMO Robin deserves the national spot more than Tiwary going by the logic of playing equally good against fast bowlers. Unfortunately for him he is not getting fair opportunities to show his batting ability in this year's IPL so far.
Of course he Does, But I have never said IPL performances are the ones to go by when you are picking International Players.

Good set of Excuses to turn a Blind eye on the Efforts of an Youngster. I am not sure Rohit would have done any Better given the situation, when he had lower order batsmen to play with. Most of his runs have came when he was batting with Genuine batsman. Talking about Rayadu, In terms of Technique, Style, Shot selection, Flair and Effortless strokemaking Manoj > Rayadu
Have you seen rayudu's 177 vs england U19 team in england? I doubt manoj could play such an innings.. I think he's very good vs spinners.. but from what I've seen in the past 3 IPLs, I think he has struggled a bit against fast bowlers. I will be happy if he does well in case he's picked for the national team

Have you seen rayudu's 177 vs england U19 team in england? I doubt manoj could play such an innings.. I think he's very good vs spinners.. but from what I've seen in the past 3 IPLs' date=' I think he has struggled a bit against fast bowlers.[/color'] I will be happy if he does well in case he's picked for the national team
Have you seen Ganguly's 183 in 99 WC. So is he that good now eh? Absolute BS, This IPL he has done better [in terms of Hitting Sixes] against Fast bowlers. Like Morkel, Tait. These are Genuinely quick bowlers. He haas tonked the Medium pacers too, Infact it is the spinners, that has bogged him down this IPL. May be we were watching something different. P.S. : You may be correct about the previous 3 IPL's, But not this One.

Have you seen Ganguly's 183 in 99 WC. So is he that good now eh? Absolute BS, This IPL he has done better [in terms of Hitting Sixes] against Fast bowlers. Like Morkel, Tait. These are Genuinely quick bowlers. He haas tonked the Medium pacers too, Infact it is the spinners, that has bogged him down this IPL. May be we were watching something different. P.S. : You may be correct about the previous 3 IPL's, But not this One.
OK.