Manoj Tiwary!

Andy

he is finally starting to take the responsiblity expected of a matchwinner.while rohit and raina had little problems performing in the previous IPL's he seemed more diffident in even domestic matches. i felt he is developing a bit late then. this season he showed a change in approach and has started looking more of the matchwinner.still lot of work to do. but the arrival of another india contender has to be applauded.

Yea I remember his debut in the CB series last time...looked out of sorts on the international level at that time. Maybe is more mentally ready now, his talent is never in question.
He didn't play in CB Series. He was only picked for T20 game and played the game just hours after he landed in Aus!!! Another of those planning fiascos BCCI is known for :--D

He didn't play in CB Series. He was only picked for T20 game and played the game just hours after he landed in Aus!!! Another of those planning fiascos BCCI is known for :--D
Hmm...he has not played in ODI's at all? Brett Lee had his number...or was that only the t20 game?

He did played the CB series,I still remember him getting bowled by Lee at Brisbane.He was picked in the squad as a cover for Yuvraj.

Shame on Yusuf.. There are currently THREE batsmen in the KKR line-up who have been more successful than him, including Tiwary. This was supposed to be Yusuf's moment and so far, he has let it slip through.