Being feather weight batsmen good?

vvvslaxman

We make lot of fun of players who are getting fat over the years. There are lot of light weight batsmen in this IPL especially from India. How are they doing.. From top of my mind 1) R Jadeja 2) S Badrinath 3) Mithun Manhas 4) Dinesh Karthik 5) Manish Pandey 6) Ashok Menaria

Kohli' date=' Tendulkar, Vijay .. these guys are not skinny . but not fat.. i shouldn't have used the word fat[/quote'] Their "build" is only one of the factors that plays in being fit "overall" You can have guys like Munaf, Nehra who look fine and almost same as Kohli, Tendular, Vijay..........but they are not fit as the latter even though they look the same. Ya dig? :icflove: Im making that assumption via thier coordination, fielding and effort they put on the field. Fitness = build, stamina, strength, flexibility etc. Build is just one aspect.....we tend to use that because thats all we can pick up from our tv screens.

This is what Simon Doull had to say about Badri.. "he is only slight. But he does lot of weights at the gym" . Some of our youngsters have to balance weights and cardio. If you do too much cardio all the weights you do will go waste. You wiil lose fat only for a while. After that you will start losing muscles. Also eating lot of digestible protein like whey protein within 30 mts of your muscle building work will help you add muscle faster.

This is what Simon Doull had to say about Badri.. "he is only slight. But he does lot of weights at the gym" . Some of our youngsters have to balance weights and cardio. If you do too much cardio all the weights you do will go waste. You wiil lose fat only for a while. After that you will start losing muscles. Also eating lot of digestible protein like whey protein within 30 mts of your muscle building work will help you add muscle faster.
Its different for every person. But the concept is the same. I eat a tonne of protein and do weights.........but I struggle to build muscle because I have high metabolism and very active. After referring myself to few few personal trainers and dietitians, their advice was to take supplements or micro manage by diet. Not too fond of that unfortunately.

Its different for every person. But the concept is the same. I eat a tonne of protein and do weights.........but I struggle to build muscle because I have high metabolism and very active. After referring myself to few few personal trainers and dietitians, their advice was to take supplements or micro manage by diet. Not too fond of that unfortunately.
I used to do far too much cardio and lost far too much weight. Nowadays.. not more than 20 to 25 mts. After that you will start losing muscle. I also take whey protein within 15 to 20 mts right after muscle workout. Results are really far better . Gained about 10 pound muscle weight.