You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

I had a game cartridge called 64 in 1 games' date=I used to play all the 64 games of that game cartridge.All above mentioned games were there as well.My favourite was Road fighter :icflove:
That 64 in 1 was grandmother of all cartridges.. :) All games were great.. Super contra with 30 lives and 'S' bullets.. SpartanX, Road Fighter.. :winky: In 2003 when we lost to Australia in Finals, I kept on playing those above games whole night to distract myself from the defeat.. Completing most of them again and again.. Great days those were.. :((

:hmmmm: which comics was that character .. I dont remember that one :hmmm: Shikari Shambhu was another funny character in Tinkle I suppose. :woot: Does anybody remember who were the main characters in Tinkle in those days.
Faster Fenay :P

Surabhi' date=' Turning Point and" hello and welcome to the Guiness Book of world records", Rangoli, Shanti, Swabhiman[/quote'] I would like to add Chandrakantha , Chitrahaar , Ajnabee, Ek se badkar ek ,Tehkikaat ,Chanakya .

Do you guys remember Sigma. I vaguely remember it but there was one episode with some creepy bun-shaped creatures. One of those bun-thingies attacks a guy on his cheek and he goes all aaarghhhh. I did not eat buns for a long time. :((