Does India print it's own money?

Zooter

(in terms of notes and coins and also electronic deposits and loans). Or does a private bank create fiat money for India? And if so, ... who are the shareholders of that banking cartel? ... I'm really interested in this. Anyone that knows anything about finance, ... please reply ...

Indian notes and other currency are printed (we rarely punch out new coins thesedays) in Nasik and they are printed on paper provided by an unknown source (for obvious reasons) whereas the ink used is provided by Sipka (they were once customers of my dad's company). that being said. dont try a heist. if you do manage to getway with a lot of cash, which is unlikely, you wont be able to use the money as the serial numbers of the stolen bills will be well documented.

you wont be able to use the money as the serial numbers of the stolen bills will be well documented.
This is the part i don't get. Say i steal 1 million bucks and stash it away someplace. Now, even if the serial number of all this is very well documented and all, how are they gonna catch me when i use this money ? Obviously i won't be dumb enough to go use this money for any banking/govt. related stuff but say i go to a store and buy 100 bucks worth of cigarettes every week or when i go to vacation in Greece, i use this stolen money for all my restaurant/taxi bills. Obviously these arnt fake-money to arouse suspicion- so when i hand over this money, nobody is gonna challenge it for being fake. By the time it makes it to some bank and someone notices that this money is the 'missing money' based on serial number, how are they gonna track it back to me ? A shopkeeper won't remember who gave him that 100 bucks note 4-5 days ago or some Greek restaurant in Greece isnt gonna remember which foreigner paid for the car and booze with this stolen money.

Actually, The physical paper money is not what I was referring to guys. What I meant by "printing money" is ... who ISSUES money?? Does the Indian government ISSUE money proportionate to the internal trade and economy of India or does it have to borrow money (at huge interest) from another entitiy (i.e. a private bank) to conduct it's affairs ... gov't programs, railroad building, military spending, etc. etc.? I ask this question because I think the U.S. dollar is gonna tank sometime soon (couple of years maybe ... maybe 10 years); and the main reason for this is the U.S. government's policy of borrowing money from their private bank: the Federal Reserve. This is exactly why inflation cannot be stopped in the U.S. and why (despite a robust economy), the U.S. national debt keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm not talking about a budget deficit, but the NATIONAL DEBT. The U.S. presidential election is beginning to get warm, and I gotta tell you, the only person that makes sense on these issues is Congressman Ron Paul of Texas. Just as the Mexican peso crashed, a lot of top economists with independent minds are predicting a dollar crash and a subsequent replacement of the currencies of North America with a new currrency: the Amero. (The bankers planned this and got away with it in Europe ... ... ... hence the Euro). I wonder if the international banking network has similar things planned for South Asia ... if so it will mean thinly veiled colonialism again. The only way out of this mess is to have a Central Bank that is NOT IN PRIVATE HANDS, that influences monetary policy but does not ISSUE CURRENCY. The government of a country reserves that right (at least it ought to). If you want a primer on how all this stuff works, check out this video when you have the time: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531&q=federal+reserve

This is the part i don't get. Say i steal 1 million bucks and stash it away someplace. Now, even if the serial number of all this is very well documented and all, how are they gonna catch me when i use this money ? Obviously i won't be dumb enough to go use this money for any banking/govt. related stuff but say i go to a store and buy 100 bucks worth of cigarettes every week or when i go to vacation in Greece, i use this stolen money for all my restaurant/taxi bills. Obviously these arnt fake-money to arouse suspicion- so when i hand over this money, nobody is gonna challenge it for being fake. By the time it makes it to some bank and someone notices that this money is the 'missing money' based on serial number, how are they gonna track it back to me ? A shopkeeper won't remember who gave him that 100 bucks note 4-5 days ago or some Greek restaurant in Greece isnt gonna remember which foreigner paid for the car and booze with this stolen money.
Little pipsqueak stuff like that you can get away with. But you can't get away with stealing banknotes and using them to buy a car.

and the main reason for this is the U.S. government's policy of borrowing money from their private bank: the Federal Reserve
Yup, that's the reason the US is still at war. Wars are just awesome for all these banks.
The U.S. presidential election is beginning to get warm, and I gotta tell you, the only person that makes sense on these issues is Congressman Ron Paul of Texas
He seems a bit dated and old-fashioned in his ideas, but I like him of the lot anyway because of his clarity of vision (andhon mein kaana raaja).

Yup, that's the reason the US is still at war. Wars are just awesome for all these banks. He seems a bit dated and old-fashioned in his ideas, but I like him of the lot anyway because of his clarity of vision (andhon mein kaana raaja).
Yeah, you got it. The private banking cartel is destroying the U.S. dollar, ... hence my question about India and who issues India's money. In fact, ... that's why Iran seems to be next. War is the biggest debt generator and this so-called 'war on terror' will NEVER END. That's why Ron Paul wants to bring all American troops home immediately, kill the Federal Reserve and get the U.S. gov't to start issuing it's own money again. I'm telling you Varun, ... I think a ... ... (gasp) revolution ... ... ... is under way. Just watch that 1.5 hour long video I gave the link to in the above post. I'm a registered Democrat and this guy's got my vote.

I'm a registered Democrat and this guy's got my vote.
He's gonna lose, unfortunately. Obama's got the Democratic nomination all wrapped up . The guy's straight talking and boundless energy has got America literally feeding from his hands.

Is that because of all the counting the fingers has done Dhondy?
No, I posted that because of the talk about stolen money. Such money is often cleverly coated with sliver nitrate by the authorities. When somebody handles a lot of it, such as the thief, the sliver nitrate diffuses into the skin of the fingers, and leaves imprints as above, which are difficult to get rid of.

No' date=' I posted that because of the talk about stolen money. Such money is often cleverly coated with sliver nitrate by the authorities. When somebody handles a lot of it, such as the thief, the sliver nitrate diffuses into the skin of the fingers, and leaves imprints as above, which are difficult to get rid of.[/quote'] I hardly use cash and coins these days. Plastic money does the job for me. That is some smart stuff by the authorities. They ready the proof even before there is a culprit, top stuff :shades_smile:

He's gonna lose, unfortunately. Obama's got the Democratic nomination all wrapped up . The guy's straight talking and boundless energy has got America literally feeding from his hands.
Take it from a political junkie like me ... Obama is going to GO NOWHERE. His middle name is Hussain, and besides ... the moneyed interests are not backing him. There was a time when no one knew of Nixon or Reagan, Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton, ... ... but these guys attended retreats like Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove and ... ... surprise, surprise get all the columns in the newspapers to write about them and all the talking head idiots on "news" channels to discuss them. It's true that the American people elect their president--but the more fundamental question is ... "Who's out there up for election?" There's got to be a list first. There has to be name-recognition and familiarity. Only the banking clique can make their candidate financially strong and make him/her the mainstream candidate through media appearences (consider the fact almost 100% of all newspapers, newsmagazines and television news outlets are owned by 6 companies ... or is it 5 now). It's pretty simple: no one would vote "Bill Clinton" if he never had money and if they never saw him on T.V. or heard him speak. This is another reason why Obama was finished even before he started: Hillary seems to be the bankers choice. Why? Simple: the Bush family and the Clintons are pro-bank. They want to create an international system in which a nation's private banks are the shareholders of the Central Bank (making it private) and the central banks of all countries pool together to make the Central Bank of all Central banks: the Bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland. (They make their own currency: the SDR ... special drawing right). The economic booms and busts are engineered by this cartel/banking network: the internet bubble, the Asian financial crises and even the Great American depression (all historians and economists now know this to be true). Central Banks in private hands acting as a government's bank are the institutions that formuate monetary policy, set interests rates, make money plentiful or make it contract ... ... in short ... they have made it so that they control the economy of a country. Hence, ... ... my original question: who the fack really owns the RBI? The goverment? If so, we're safe. If not, ... if the RBI is in private hands ... we're dead. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY URGE everyone to watch that video above.

This is really interesting btw: when I write "money" ... people automatically think PAPER MONEY. You know most money is in M2 and M3 form. NOT physical paper or coins. It's electronic. Money mostly takes the form of loans and credit. It's just a bookeeping entry or a computer generated electronic digit. The banknote and coin form (M1) is usually less than 5% of a country's money supply. The rest is fluff. Don't think PAPER MONEY. Think: who is the issuer? In America, it's the Federal Reserve. And the Fed ... is private ... they expand or contract the money suppy ... FOR PRIVATE GAIN. Who's gain? It's member banks of course. Who are it's member banks? ... ... Citibank, Bank of America, Chase Manhattan, and a few others (it's only 5 banks that own most of the Fed's stock). So, ... ... who owns those member banks?? ... ... The Bank of England (I believe they own the most stock) and a few families ... Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Schiffs, Warburgs, etc. And if the RBI is private ... ... I can almost guarantee you that the Bank of England will be it's biggest shareholder.