Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

This is the T 20 forum. Everyone who comes from a city/town which doesn't have an IPL/CL team of its own supports the team from the best city in the world. Mumbai Indians. Thats a given fact. Ask Sachin=God, Rajiv, BossBhai or asterix if you don't believe me. Supporting anyone else is a sign of severe mental decay. The kalmah of T 20 There is no team but MI, and Mariyam is its messenger.
Aise toh South Africa bhi world ki best team hai :giggle:

Thread of IPL 2011 is back again :winky:
The thread of IPL2011 was started by DomainK here. It was a profound philosophical take on why it is lonely at the top. Not once, in his OP, did he mention MI or CSK or any other team. Instead of applauding his astute Aristotelian observations about how loneliness creeps in at #1 ( Mumbai fans know this best: years of domination in Ranji, i.e real cricket), irrespective of the field. The CSK fans got all riled up and made a duplicate thread without understanding the deeper philosophy and the nicomachean ethics of the earlier thread. :((

The thread of IPL2011 was started by DomainK here. It was a profound philosophical take on why it is lonely at the top. Not once, in his OP, did he mention MI or CSK or any other team. Instead of applauding his astute Aristotelian observations about how loneliness creeps in at #1 ( Mumbai fans know this best: years of domination in Ranji, i.e real cricket), irrespective of the field. The CSK fans got all riled up and made a duplicate thread without understanding the deeper philosophy and the nicomachean ethics of the earlier thread. :((
jab pic me hi MI hai, to alag se koi kyu likhe:giggle:

:haha: Long story short, I was at a club with my fiancé and hence I missed this game.Everything was going on fine till some of our common friends also also turned up at the place. It would look not to have them join us, and the conversations took a turn southwards and were on mundane topics like the upcoming F1 race in Delhi, Chetan Parikh vs Harshad Mehta and some other insanely retarded and irrelevant football stuff. Even the girls were talking about this F1 nonsense. Vettil, Alonso, alana falana. :mad: Needless to say, most of the conversation was really boring. Thats when someone mentioned that MI were 106-7 and needed 170 odd runs in 4-5 overs and that it was a lost cause. So I didn't bother checking the score again. On my way back home, much later in the night, I just quickly checked the score and saw that MI beat CSK from that situation.:haha: I immediately pulled over to the side and laughed a good 3 minutes before I could start again. I kid you not. CSK lost to a second string MI side at home. Can it be any worse than that. No wonder the ICF CSK brigade is missing. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: