Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

Sri Lankan team simply doesn't have the talent right now, also with their board and its problem affecting cricket, Mahroof, Tushara, Samarweera, why aren't they regulars in the team along with Randiv.They had good players with Ranatunga IN CHARGE ALTHOUGH JUST PERFORMING IN THEIR COUNTRY .

BUMP If they lose this Asia Cup, It will be their 11th series (Test & ODI combined) loss on the trot :hehe:
When you talking about terribol condition, India have set the bar very low over the last couple of months. We'll never go down there.. ..we don't have any 4 match test series in our FTP schedule.. :finger:
i don't care much because I don't watch Ind-SL matches.. :dance: really boring stuff.. :beee: Oh the last time I watched Ind-Sl match was when we kicked you out from the 1st round of the 2007 WC .. :haha:
In that case you have lots of catching up to do... coz since then and over the last 5 years India have owned loins and have made them their bi@tches - any game anywhere including the Asia Cup and WC finals :haha:
Square Drive..It is time for SL cricket fans to accept that India have made SL their own sock puppet the past few years.Anything else is denial.
In that case you have lots of catching up to do... coz since then and over the last 5 years India have owned loins and have made them their bi@tches - any game anywhere including the Asia Cup and WC finals :haha:
Don't think so.. it's not so long ago that your boys were kicked out in the CB series ne? In tournaments, it should count how far a team has gone rather than counting on meaningless head-head matches.
Don't think so.. it's not so long ago that your boys were kicked out in the CB series ne? In tournaments' date=' it should count how far a team has gone rather than counting on meaningless head-head matches.[/quote'] So being thrashed in the WC final which India actually won is same as CB Series which you still managed to lose :hysterical: By the way India managed to win the CB series last time and guess who the 3rd team was, and did I mention that we kicked "Loins" ar$e in the last Asia Cup as well :hysterical: And what "Loins" have done so far is lose finals :cantstop: