Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath

King

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath wow Ravi... i am jus speechless.... lucky lucky man.... even if i dont see those questions answered, i am jus ecstatic tht u wrote abt him based on firsthand experience and he is every bit the gentleman, i imagined of him.... great pics...

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath say hi to Sri for me Ravi, from a fellow Kannadiga. I had a few questions (non-intrusive i hope) which maybe you could pose to him. -i had heard that he was involved in producing some software for analysis of the indian players that was in use when Wright was coach. Could he elaborate on whether/how it was employed? -Does he believe in sledging? I know he rarely indulged in it, if at all, but what are his opinions on how effective it could be? -Being one from a smaller town (Mysore) compared to most Indian cricketers who hail from the Delhis and Mumbais, did that create obstacles in his development or his path to the Indian team? -Did he consider coaching? I thought he was the right type of person to be a coach. Not only because of his performances when playing for India, but because he is the right type of guy: -Analytical; can see strengths and weaknesses in both batsmen and bowlers -Has come through the system in India and knows the sensitivities of players coming through -Has had his share of injuries and learnt how to manage them in terms of changes to bowling action and the like -Is respected as a cricketer (despite what most will say I find this an important ingredient in a coach) -Last question is simple: fav food

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath

Favorite food : I can answer this on behalf of him' date=' Rice Sambhar/Rasam (spelt it right perhaps). His food habits are as simple as the man's approach to life :wtg:[/quote'] woohoo him and me alike. in 2-3 days i will be having some made by mummy after a year

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath Even better. New headline; EXCLUSIVE !!! INDIAN CRICKETING LEGEND JAVAGAL SRINATH LIVE ON ICF FOR A PUBLIC CHAT !! TO ASK A QUESTION, REGISTER NOW !!!" After it's finished, we can have another headline saying; EXCLUSIVE !!! READ THE TRANSCRIPT OF ICF'S LIVE PUBLIC INTERVIEW WITH INDIAN CRICKETING LEGEND JAVAGAL SRINATH !!! ...and have a picture of Srinath holding up a piece of paper with indiancrickefans.com, written on it. Now THAT would be awesome...i am willing to bet money that we will see twice as many people registering every day for at least a few weeks. Think about it !!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: Tussi chha gaye .. Hope he joins this site .... I am willing to drop my genre of debate on general forum in exchange. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath Great to see this Ravi, I wish more cricketers ( playing or retired) could join websites like us. They could tell us so much and we often criticize them so easily, afterall most of us are arm chair critics If Sri is reading this thread, welcome sir and it would be great to interact with a professional cricketer like yourself Ravi's next assignment - Dravid :wtg: ( P.S ) Sri, do check my blog out. I am the most passionate here :hail: