ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

Home is where the heart is, given all the infrastructure etc - if a person can sleep peacefully in a 2 x 2, that's where his best city is. From a general POV, I would be very envious of Delhi due to wider roads, metro etc. Mumbai is getting more cramped up and from what I hear, the traffic NOW can frustrate you to hell. But if you are born and bred there then even the best city in the world is nothing to you. It's not the roads, it's the people which make up the city

Home is where the heart is, given all the infrastructure etc - if a person can sleep peacefully in a 2 x 2, that's where his best city is. From a general POV, I would be very envious of Delhi due to wider roads, metro etc. Mumbai is getting more cramped up and from what I hear, the traffic NOW can frustrate you to hell. But if you are born and bred then even the best city in the world is nothing to you
Been watching both cities. And yes, Delhi has better roads, but I would still chose Mumbai any given day.

Oooo, another Mumbai vs/ Dilli slugfest :woot: Well, if you can survive in Mumbai, you can pretty much survive in any major hellhole of a city in the world. Dilli included :winky: The same can't always be said about it being the other way round though >.< And people in Mumbai don't give two hoots about what you wear and how many diamonds and jewaaaaalry you're bathing in on a night out. Those Dilli aunties are fodder enough for anyone to go running to an optician's and buy anti-glare spectacles to save their eyes from further damage. Mumbai is also safer, more cosmopolitan, and the chicks are also hotter. Second only to Bangalore, I'd say. What are the eating joints you've frequented in Mumbai? Food (esp. street food here) is not restricted to a lane or two of khau gullies. You can find lip-smacking grub just about anywhere, but that again would solely depend on your choice of food. I've meet people from Cal who swear by puchkas and want nothing to do with Dilli ke golgappe, so it's all pretty subjective.
:nono: Grossly mistaken, my friend. Only one city can beat Delhi chicks - Chandigarh! Bangalore? :hehe: I currently work here and HELL NO!

Changi International Airport in Singapore is absolutely rocking. On the way here, I stopped by at these airports and none of them could match Changi: Adelaide International Airport Melbourne International Airport Kuala Lumpur International Airport Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport Rajiv Gandhi International Airport

Guest Gunner
:nono: Grossly mistaken, my friend. Only one city can beat Delhi chicks - Chandigarh! Bangalore? :hehe: I currently work here and HELL NO!
Agreed. Bangalore is so so. Depends on your luck, definitely not like Delhi. :two_thumbs_up:

Changi International Airport in Singapore is absolutely rocking. On the way here, I stopped by at these airports and none of them could match Changi: Adelaide International Airport Melbourne International Airport Kuala Lumpur International Airport Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
True, very few airports actually beat Changi! KLIA, I feel would come pretty close. Another beautiful one is the San Francisco International Airport, you feel like you're landing in water just like the Boston Logan. A big fan of Heathrow - T5 too.