Stop this hate against Bhaji

The only point I agree with is the second one' date=' i.e. that Murali used to chuck, but no way is Harbhajan better than Kumble or Warne. Kumble was the reason India were nearly impossible to beat at home in 90s and given a deteriorating pitch or pitch affording help to spinners the guy was impossible to play. As for Warne he has to be arguably the best spinner the world has seen.[/quote']Nah...Warne is not the best spinner the world has seen....that credit would go to Murali. But Warne is the best leggie the world has seen.
You sir take the cake. He is better than all of these three bowlers. Kumble - When both played together his record was as good or better than Kumble. Murali - I did not know he played cricket. At least growing up we were told we could not bowl like that. Warne - Topic for another discussion. Stop this hate. It is slowly burning you from inside and come up with some concrete ideas.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Alright. Midfielder obviously has a different opinion than most of us here. But what's the point in ridiculing him? Isn't he entitled to his opinion....why not just keep it civil? If he dunn agree with your views then just stop debating him. Put downs will only result in more put downs.

Check the record, when both played he was every bit as good or better than Kumble. Side by side averages are the only meaningful averages/stats. Most of the stats people refer to are meaningless. Go check the record when Shane and Harbhajan played county. Pretty much the same. As far as Vijay of course Parthiv is better than him. Nothing wrong with Valathy either. Once again I support Delhi but I do not bring zones into the picture but not so subtle pushing of Ashwin did not go well. The only other Indian spinner who deserves a shot is Murali Karthick. But once again you will say that I am pushing some one from North Zone. Guys relax, your perception and mine is different but I am not the enemy but I dont care either.

Nah...Warne is not the best spinner the world has seen....that credit would go to Murali. But Warne is the best leggie the world has seen.
I would beg to differ. I am of the opinion that Murali chucked and it's thanks to ICC's incompetence that he was able to get away with it. If ICC had let the rule that worked stay we wouldn't have all this hoopla regarding doosras, chucking and 15 degree arm bend etc. The rule was correct the first time round - if you see it call it.
Check the record' date=' when both played he was every bit as good or better than Kumble. Side by side averages are the only meaningful averages/stats. Most of the stats people refer to are meaningless. [b']Go check the record when Murali and Harbhajan played county. Pretty much the same. As far as Vijay of course Parthiv is better than him. Nothing wrong with Valathy either. Once again I support Delhi but I do not bring zones into the picture but not so subtle pushing of Ashwin did not go well. The only other Indian spinner who deserves a shot is Murali Karthick. But once again you will say that I am pushing some one from North Zone. Guys relax, your perception and mine is different but I am not the enemy but I dont care either.
:cantstop:
Check the record, when both played he was every bit as good or better than Kumble. Side by side averages are the only meaningful averages/stats. Most of the stats people refer to are meaningless. Go check the record when Murali and Harbhajan played county. Pretty much the same. As far as Vijay of course Parthiv is better than him. Nothing wrong with Valathy either. Once again I support Delhi but I do not bring zones into the picture but not so subtle pushing of Ashwin did not go well. The only other Indian spinner who deserves a shot is Murali Karthick. But once again you will say that I am pushing some one from North Zone. Guys relax, your perception and mine is different but I am not the enemy but I dont care either.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I would beg to differ. I am of the opinion that Murali chucked and it's thanks to ICC's incompetence that he was able to get away with it. If ICC had let the rule that worked stay we wouldn't have all this hoopla regarding doosras' date=' chucking and 15 degree arm bend etc. The rule was correct the first time round - if you see it call it.[/quote']There's no point debating then. We clearly disagree on the fundamentals. I come from the school of thought that no laws / rules are ever perfect and they necessarily must change as we discover things that we previously were not aware of. You seem to be of the view that some laws need to be etched in stone and cannot change for eternity in spite of logical, rational, scientific proof and arguments making the case for the change in laws.
There's no point debating then. We clearly disagree on the fundamentals. I come from the school of thought that no laws / rules are ever perfect and they necessarily must change as we discover things that we previously were not aware of. You seem to be of the view that some laws need to be etched in stone and cannot change for eternity in spite of logical, rational, scientific proof and arguments making the case for the change in laws.
Rules were pretty consistent for centuries till this cheat came along with the crap about birth defect. Can he even produce one picture or proof as a child that he was treated for that.Can He can show any authentic documentation where he went to a doctor as a child and was told about that. This smells like crap looks like crap and is crap.

Name O M R W Avge Best 5w 10w SR Harbhajan.Singh 187.1 42 517 20 25.85 6-36 1 - 56.15 S.K.Warne 397.4 61 1161 47 24.70 6-88 1 - 50.76 Here is what I called side by side (different teams) comparison when both played for extended time in 2005 county season. Still not perfect but very close comparison. Please tell me how Shane is better than Harbhajan?

Name O M R W Avge Best 5w 10w SR Harbhajan.Singh 187.1 42 517 20 25.85 6-36 1 - 56.15 S.K.Warne 397.4 61 1161 47 24.70 6-88 1 - 50.76 Here is what I called side by side (different teams) comparison when both played for extended time in 2005 county season. Still not perfect but very close comparison. Please tell me how Shane is better than Harbhajan?
This is a height of stupidity facepalm.gif
using your whacky logic i can prove Mark Ealham is better than both :facepalm: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=2462;type=tournament
Alright. Midfielder obviously has a different opinion than most of us here. But what's the point in ridiculing him? Isn't he entitled to his opinion....why not just keep it civil? If he dunn agree with your views then just stop debating him. Put downs will only result in more put downs.
it is one thing to be having different opinion. It is another thing to come up with dumb theories to prove your point. First of all accusation of dislike for bhajji is regional itself unprovable let alone the heaps of crap he spewed after that.
There's no point debating then. We clearly disagree on the fundamentals. I come from the school of thought that no laws / rules are ever perfect and they necessarily must change as we discover things that we previously were not aware of. You seem to be of the view that some laws need to be etched in stone and cannot change for eternity in spite of logical, rational, scientific proof and arguments making the case for the change in laws.
Nope. I believe in the adage "don't fix what ain't broke" and at the very least don't break something which doesn't improve the existing system. The fundamental problem with the 15 degree rule is that calling of no-ball is taken out of the hands of on-field umpires. At best they can only report a player after the game but they can't do anything while the game is in progress. As an example in a world cup final the match is evenly balanced and a bowler who used to have an iffy action resorts to the same to bowl an "extra fast" delivery or a doosra to get advantage. He may very well go over the 15 degree limit but umpires can't do anything. And after the match is over even if the player is found to have thrown/chucked it won't do the opposing team any good. But most probably the player would go for lab testing and get "cleared" under laboratory conditions and will be free to do whatever he wants on the field. At least the previous rule penalized a team/player during the game which is how it should be. I mean what's the point of a rule/law which can't be enforced?
using your whacky logic i can prove Mark Ealham is better than both :facepalm: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=2462;type=tournament
We were comparing Harbhajn and Warne under similar conditions. How is your logic not convoluted and mine is by comparing two players from two different teams playing under dissimilar circumstances. Straight line averages are meaningless.
Nope. I believe in the adage "don't fix what ain't broke" and at the very least don't break something which doesn't improve the existing system. The fundamental problem with the 15 degree rule is that calling of no-ball is taken out of the hands of on-field umpires. At best they can only report a player after the game but they can't do anything while the game is in progress. As an example in a world cup final the match is evenly balanced and a bowler who used to have an iffy action resorts to the same to bowl an "extra fast" delivery or a doosra to get advantage. He may very well go over the 15 degree limit but umpires can't do anything. And after the match is over even if the player is found to have thrown/chucked it won't do the opposing team any good. But most probably the player would go for lab testing and get "cleared" under laboratory conditions and will be free to do whatever he wants on the field. At least the previous rule penalized a team/player during the game which is how it should be. I mean what's the point of a rule/law which can't be enforced?
Agree.
it is one thing to be having different opinion. It is another thing to come up with dumb theories to prove your point. First of all accusation of dislike for bhajji is regional itself unprovable let alone the heaps of crap he spewed after that.
After looking at the selection of emerging players can you with a straight face tell me there is no regionalism.