Stop this hate against Bhaji

History taught to you and me was different. I thought Britishers were the murderes (Jallian Wala Bagh). India was not their country and what the heck were they doing their for 200 years. Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter like so many others. Maybe you see things differently. Next what Hitler loved Jews.
That answer itself should teach you that there are no absolutes. That an event occurs and that event is treated as an act of murder by some, while some others treat it as an act of bravado. To us Indians killing of the Britishers was an act of bravado. To the Britishers is an act of murder. Who is right? Both and Neither.
Certain laws always stay the same. If you score more points you win. Murder is wrong. Cricket is not baseball. If you think your logic is superior than mine it is ok with me. I am not here to refute your logic because I still think stealing my money is wrong or murdering someone is wrong.
I already proved to you that the bolded part is incorrect as far as artificial laws, morality, ethos, etc are concerned. Upto you to understand it or not.
Sharma ji..... Bachche ki jaan loge kyaa... BTW just by perspective... I say Udham Singh... Amar Rahe!!!! PS: That quote of yours sounds very familiar... :hehe:
it sounds familiar because I keep quoting it everywhere and anywhere and everytime and anytime. And the concept is referenced in all spiritual philosophies (not religious philosophies...because religion introduces the concept of morality so there must necessarily be right and wrong) Jiski jaan pehle se hi gayi ho, uski kya jaan le?

Lets assume British didnt came to India... Take the history before british. Assume that Marathas were only ones fighting to save Hindu Indians against Mughal and Islalmic conversion. Sorry, But I dont think Indians Hindus ever had a chance against Islam..... We didnt had technical know how. We didnt had unity. All we had were few brave who occasionally stood up and were getting killed one by one Since Islam came to India....Dont yo think By now we all would have be Followers of Islam. Boss thats what perspective is... You see the way you look at it... Mods: You can reformat the post.... Its not against anyone belief. Its what i think

Lets assume British didnt came to India... Take the history before british. Assume that Marathas were only ones fighting to save Hindu Indians against Mughal and Islalmic conversion. Sorry, But I dont think Indians Hindus ever had a chance against Islam..... We didnt had technical know how. We didnt had unity. All we had were few brave who occasionally stood up and were getting killed one by one Since Islam came to India....Dont yo think By now we all would have be Followers of Islam. Boss thats what perspective is... You see the way you look at it... Mods: You can reformat the post.... Its not against anyone belief. Its what i think
Were you addressing this to me? If yes, I already agree with you. By the way. "Mod" ko bolke kya faayda woh khud hee chewtiyon ki jamaat ka senapati hai
Do you know Marathas had already defeated Mughals ? It was British due to whom Pakistan was formed. Who gives you rubbish history knowledge ?
Chewtiyon ki jamaat lag gayi hai is thread mein! :hysterical:
I think the tyranny of Mughal empire was on a downward slope. Marathas in the west and Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the north had a pretty vibrant empire. Then the Brits came and screwed things for next 200 years. Mughals were the biggest @ssholes in Indian history.
I think the tyranny of Mughal empire was on a downward slope. Marathas in the west and Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the north had a pretty vibrant empire. Then the Brits came and screwed things for next 200 years. Mughals were the biggest @ssholes in Indian history.
Actually Mughals were possibly at their highest point during the 17th century - time of Shivaji. Shivaji died in 1680. This is the period when the most ruthless and most pious Mughal ruler was in power - Aurangazeb (if I am not wrong, he ruled between 1657/8 - 1707). It's after his death that the Marathas became powerful and the Mughals lost it. The successor to Aurangazeb was Bahadur Shah Zafar (the first) who was already a geriatric by then. Between 1707 and 1857 the Mughals almost 15 guys at the helm while in the previous 150 yrs they had only 6. The worst thing that happened to India was the battle of Panipat in 1761(?) when the Afghans met the Marathas and the Marathas were defeated. This defeat meant Bharatvarsha did not have even a single kingdom that was able to unite all others to fight the Europeans. Ahmed Shah Abdali it was who won the battle against the Marathas. the reason the Marathas lost was because Panipat was an open battle field and the Maratha warriors specialization was in guerilla warfare (if u ever visit Mahabaleshwar, Pachgani, and Pratapgad you will know why). So suddenly playing on a flat track devoid of grass without much experience meant they lost the plot....lol The Afghans were guerilla warriors too but on their invasion route into the northern plains they got accustomed to the dust bowls and by the time they met the Marathas they had enough batsmen to negotiate the dust bowls of Panipat. What more they had enough wizards to utilize the cracks in the pitch during northern summer heat.