Stop this hate against Bhaji

Screw IQs lets get back to talking about the real issue in this Bhajji thread... Pakistani cheating bowlers! Indopunjabis like Bhajji refuses to tamper balls unlike Pakopunabjis 4PZILsZaG-I hahahaahah
Can you show some clips where they played clean? That would be tough.
Yaar' date=' quit making personal attacks against posters because they happen to be criticizing or making fun of some player. This isn't the first time you are doing it.[/quote'] I think it was too much of Rasam,pongal,bhaji and dosa discussion on this thread that made me to enter the thread. One thing is certain, whatever good intentions you start with someone will manage to wind you up with personal attacks .
Gutless morons act like interent warriors & take digs at someone they hate' date=' in real life they would chicken out when they meet the same person face to face..enuff said[/quote'] There is one more thing... People are used to making fun of Bhaiya, Biihari, Sardar, Jatt, Maththa, gulatees,msallus and so on. But they dont understand that level of sensititivity among the friends or selected group of people with same thought and level of sensitivity on icf is way different..... And mods allow it... :facepalm:

Pretty simple for Bhajji to convert all those against him, start picking wickets FFS! He asks for turners, when he gets one...he does nothing. Lets see if he can get back in form. He seems to bowling too straight, should try his attacking 2 feet outside off stump line. This is where he is dangerous.

Nothing like that..if you dislike a particular player..keep it to his performance & stats..once you start going otherwise...things will always get ugly' date=' and have the balls to expect the get back what you are dishing out :icflove:[/quote'] I realised it yesterday when IQ discussion started on the thread. Someone will soon be pissed

I've been critical of Bhajji's performances but I want him to succeed! The guys is clearly a very big part of the team in terms of his experience and he's got a lot of fight in him, plus his batting has really come on. So ofcourse I would prefer that Bhajji was in good form which would make our bowling attack with Zaheer/Ishant a very very good one. But instead Bhajji has been clearly underperforming. It would be different if he was a young inexperienced bowler, or not talented enough. The guy has all the talent in the world plus more experience than any current spinner in the world. This is a very big year for the Indian Test side and we need Bhajji to play at his best. If he can't do that, then maybe it's time to give some one else an extended run before it's too late. And a lot of the criticism Bhajji is getting is pretty much his own fault. He has complained in the past about flat pitches with no bounce or turn. But now that he's getting pitches with bounce/turn then it's time for him to walk the walk.

Yaar' date=' quit making personal attacks against posters because they happen to be criticizing or making fun of some player. This isn't the first time you are doing it.[/quote'] It gets personal if someone takes a shot at your views but you want a free for all against someone who is the best spinner of the world.
There is one more thing... People are used to making fun of Bhaiya, Biihari, Sardar, Jatt, Maththa, gulatees,msallus and so on. But they dont understand that level of sensititivity among the friends or selected group of people with same thought and level of sensitivity on icf is way different..... And mods allow it... :facepalm:
So true. Personal attacks on a group of people should not be allowed by mods.