Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

Can someone suggest a decent expense tracker for me? I don't want something that will track my bank accounts, my income, my taxes etc. I just want something where I can just input my daily expenses under different categories, be able to track the daily & monthly total and see a decent analysis at the end of the month. And yes, be able to export data as CSV or excel. Anyone?

If you use twitter or something else where you come across lots of articles in a day, don't always have time to read it, then you need to get Pocket (formerly known as Read It Later) Been using RIL for a long time, it's a great app, but now with the new update its brilliant. One of my most fave apps

Can someone suggest a decent expense tracker for me? I don't want something that will track my bank accounts' date=' my income, my taxes etc. I just want something where I can just input my daily expenses under different categories, be able to track the daily & monthly total and see a decent analysis at the end of the month. And yes, be able to export data as CSV or excel. Anyone?[/quote'] You found one? If not, Try this - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expensemanager