cookery Books??

theguyinallblue

Because it is worth it. I have a couple of cook books at my home that I use from time to time. Mostly when I am looking for something authentic Indian. The great thing about a cookbook is that you have about say 100 dishes, many of which you have absolutely forgotten about, and some that you have not even heard of. I personally think that no matter how good(or bad) a cook you are, after a while whatever you cook starts tasting the same. If you use a cook-book even if you cook the same dish(chicken curry for example) it will come out different simply because of the different spices used, different style of cooking and so on. Go on and invest in a cook-book, if nothing it will become a good coffee-table book. xxx
i have invested 36 MB of my hard disk for cooking recipes..from sanjeev kapoor... though its not in in very minute details..thats where Jiggs Kalra scores.. he bloody gives all the gms and mls of things which are to be put in the dish.. even a first timer can be a chef reading those recipes... i will give you one of his dishes.... its jhinga biryani http://worldgourmetsummit.com/wgs1997/rec-jig-biryani/ look at the details...

i usually look online.... and then nothing like watching food network... lots of drama' date=' but some reall good dishes once in a while.... Go Emeril.... Bammmmm.....[/quote'] I find Emeril and Rachael Ray MOST annoying... LOVE Iron Chef America!!!!!!!

I find Emeril and Rachael Ray MOST annoying... LOVE Iron Chef America!!!!!!!
my wife hates em too.... i dont know, i like the way he really enjoys cooking and i see a lil of myself in him.... especially, play some good music, some beer on the countertop, and an exotic dish in the works... :thumbs_up: iron chef takes out the fun out of cookin...