Been to Mexico?

Rajiv

I am sure many from US must have been there Going to Los Cabos next week on a 1 week all inclusive ( a much awaited break ) I see that US $ is preferred than local currency, even though the all-in says gratuities included,; frankly they never are so I was thinking a 1st day $100 bill to the bartender for good service? This is my 1st strip to Mexico ( I am sucker for places like Goa, Las Palmas, Tenriffe etc ) , and I am going solo Anyone been there, any stories, comments..etc thnx

Guest dada_rocks

Was in Puerto-Rico last year on university dime ....Yes that bill will come handy.. If it's the package deal of some well-known hotel then u may not have to fork out the hafta.

Never saw any package for Tijuana I actually wanted to see Cuba but again packages were sold out
No packages, just day trips. It's a horrible, crummy place that reminded me of Old Delhi. The two things that stood out was a huge arch across the main street, imitating the Golden Gate Bridge, I think, and a car fastened on top of a building (photo attached).

tijuana is like half an hour drive from my place..... and u guessed it right, san diego... actually, i dont like mexico much... but then, Rajeev, u going alone and all tht, expect lots of action, if u know wat i mean :devil_smile:

yes Dhonds... in US, it is considered the best place to live because of 70 degrees year round and terrific beaches... i think, u r referring to the downtown gaslamp district....it is a very nice place.... did u check out la jolla, as well?

Yup, the Gaslamp Quarter is what I was alluding to. The beach at Coronado Island...eating by the waterfront at Seaport village at a Mexican place, really nice memories.
nice quaint places there, Doc.... i dont kknow, if u rented a car..... the scenic drive along the coast is a must-do too...

I am sure many from US must have been there Going to Los Cabos next week on a 1 week all inclusive ( a much awaited break ) I see that US $ is preferred than local currency, even though the all-in says gratuities included,; frankly they never are so I was thinking a 1st day $100 bill to the bartender for good service? This is my 1st strip to Mexico ( I am sucker for places like Goa, Las Palmas, Tenriffe etc ) , and I am going solo Anyone been there, any stories, comments..etc thnx
:haha: sorry rajeev but found it funny