NFL

Alchemist

What would you prefer if you are a player ? All the stats or Championships ? My prefrence would be Championships. PS: This is not a sarcastic or argumentative question. Just an informative one.
++ At the end of the year, especially in American Sports, championship rings is all that matters. I know Brady has 3 rings, but at least 2 of them are questionable.

What would you prefer if you are a player ? All the stats or Championships ? My prefrence would be Championships. PS: This is not a sarcastic or argumentative question. Just an informative one.
I would rather be the best player in the game and not win a championship instead of being an average player on a series of championship teams. Think of it like this. Dan Marino never won a championship while Marv Fleming won 4. Who do you remember? Who would you rather be?

I would rather be the best player in the game and not win a championship instead of being an average player on a series of championship teams. Think of it like this. Dan Marino never won a championship while Marv Fleming won 4. Who do you remember? Who would you rather be?
Cannot compare both. Flemming was tight end (wikipedia), where as Marino was QB. In this game, the QBs get a lot of attention and people tend to remember and discuss them a lot. Also, Dan Marino played later with more audience. As for Marino vs Trent Diffler (Great stat QB vs Not so great Stat QB)....I would like to be Diffler. He has the ring.

Cannot compare both. Flemming was tight end (wikipedia), where as Marino was QB. In this game, the QBs get a lot of attention and people tend to remember and discuss them a lot. Also, Dan Marino played later with more audience. As for Marino vs Trent Diffler (Great stat QB vs Not so great Stat QB)....I would like to be Diffler. He has the ring.
Ok bro if you aspire to be Dilfer over Marino then good luck to u.