Lords test 2011 : Predictions and discussion

yep but he was out What has that got to do with your retard post that Morgan was not out , when he himself said he nicked it?
No he was not out. Laws of Cricket require an umpire to give a player out unless he walks. Law also gives the batsman the benefit of any doubt, there was doubt so he got the benefit. He is now slapping your tired bowlers all over the park and I, although not a Pietersen fan, am loving. I hope he gets 250 LOL:--D
No he was not out. Laws of Cricket require an umpire to give a player out unless he walks. Law also gives the batsman the benefit of any doubt, there was doubt so he got the benefit. He is now slapping your tired bowlers all over the park and I, although not a Pietersen fan, am loving. I hope he gets 250 LOL:--D
He was out
TV replays showed it was clean catch. The fact that tv umpire decided to ignore rules of cricket or is blind is something you cant ignore
He cant be out, I just saw him smash another four to the boundary:hysterical: I know, I know it will be your turn soon, but let me enjoy it whilst we are doing well. Your team is too good and too experienced to be down for long. There as I post you got a wicket. I also think you have the best and calmest captain in the world. we are still going to beat you though:yay:
You are the pathetic one, you are as transparent as a window pane. #onlysingwhenyourewinning
I came on here a month ago and said I would post for the tests. I received the same crap then. I was born here 50 years ago and my parents were born here and theirs before them and on and on. as I said, your pathetic
I came on here a month ago and said I would post for the tests. I received the same crap then. I was born here 50 years ago and my parents were born here and theirs before them and on and on. as I said, your pathetic
Well, for a 50 year old 'ENGLSH' man you have the grammer and eloquence of a 15 year old :giggle: