Why not Ashwin for tests?

Ojha is much better than Bhajji on present form and Mishra, Ashwin. He bowls a very tight line and length and not afraid to toss the ball up. He has been the 2nd choice spinner for India for a while and done quite well. I wonder why is he being sidelined ?

Ashwin doesn't turn the ball much. Like Munaf' date=' he relies, more on batsmen taking risks against him in order to pick up wickets, which does not quite work well in Test cricket. He could prove me wrong though.[/quote'] Ashwin seems more of a restrictive spinner who relys on the odd variation to fetch wickets.He has very good control though and hence could prove to be a good test bowler as well. The fact is that he hasn't been given any chance yet so its difficult to speculate. Looking at the spin options (or the lack of thereof),Ojha really seems to be the best bet for now.He balls a good line (middle/leg stump) with plenty of flight and has zip. The other decent spinner is Murali Kartik. Both Mishra/Chawla really don't have it.
Ashwin seems more of a restrictive spinner who relys on the odd variation to fetch wickets.He has very good control though and hence could prove to be a good test bowler as well. The fact is that he hasn't been given any chance yet so its difficult to speculate. Looking at the spin options (or the lack of thereof),Ojha really seems to be the best bet for now.He balls a good line (middle/leg stump) with plenty of flight and has zip. The other decent spinner is Murali Kartik. Both Mishra/Chawla really don't have it.
Chawla is pretty quick off the pitch.And dont laugh when i say this he has a deadly googly.But his only downfall is that his legspin does not spin much and he overbowls the googly.Hence batsman play for the googly.