Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

im pretty gutted to be honest. we should still be batting tomorrow' date= and should have had a 150 run lead. if india wins this test and dravid gets runs again, this will be above adelaide 2003 imo
Yeah, the collapse was pretty horrific - and apparently this is the first time a bowler has taken a Test hat trick against India too. :(( But we've still got a good chance - it'll be much harder work than if we had a 150-run cushion, obviously, but if the ball continues to swing then we can still do it. Need to get a couple more wickets before they erase the deficit though. Are you going to be at the ground again tomorrow?
I think you have problems from 1 to 6 (apart from 3) quite frankly.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yeah ok Gunner Time for nursey to give you your medicine soon:haha: We have a problem in the security of one of our openers Trott has nailed down 3 Bell would nail down 4 if Pieterson would move KP at five Bopara at 6
Don't get me wrong I like him, I just think he needs more test experience against lesser sides before playing sides like India I think Bopara should have played It would have given us another bit part bowler too Discuss
hes right for india right now