Real Madrid Win La Liga

Predator_05

He went off sobbing when he was substituted. Van Nistelrooy also went off before half-time. It's a team game though, and Real Madrid attacked and attacked 'til their legs fell off. Immense performance. Reyes is going to be Beckham's replacement next season, what a class act

Reyes is a gypsy (i am serious) and these people are generally accustomed to being around their own. Spaniards in general tend to be very family inclined so when Reyes left for Arsenal at the age of 19, he was never able to adapt to English life, the weather, the language, etc. I remember he scored two marvellous goals on debut vs Chelsea in an FA Cup tie, and started off the '05 season with a bang but he was becoming more and more home-sick. He even moved his entire family to England, but never really settled. I suppose Wenger never anticipated this, even though he broke the club transfer fee record to sign him.

The goal which won the league (88th min) - http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1973393 What a goal. Diarra put his body on the line to get the ball forward, got floored but somehow played it square, ball was knocked wide to Higuaín who smashed an unstoppable volley to win the match, and with it, the club's 31st league title. Down to 10 men after Cannavaro was sent off, then 1-0 down, Heinze bleeding all over the place, everything looking lost, but they still snatched the win with two goals at the death. Classic Real Madrid style comeback. It was beautiful.