Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Missing the point aren't you, when the conversion is in spanish, you have to take the spanish context, you cannot translate that in English and imply that meaning. And this is where everything goes wrong, as Man United players also say that in Evra. And Evra himself is no saint, he himself said bad things about Suarez sister and said he does not talk to South Americans. Now you tell me how he is that not racist, as he himself mentions something against a race which is south americans.
wow talk about blind deluded scousers, who love playing victims and revel in a crisis. a member of the queens counsel was on the 3 man panel and found him guilty. that is enough for me. stop being paranoid, no one is out to f*** up liverpool , kenny does a fine job of that all by himself lol.

wow talk about blind deluded scousers, who love playing victims and revel in a crisis. a member of the queens counsel was on the 3 man panel and found him guilty. that is enough for me. stop being paranoid, no one is out to f*** up liverpool , kenny does a fine job of that all by himself lol.
Haha, typically response. No clear cut evidence yet you seem to believe one person over another due to your own favoritism.

i hate man utd and think evra is a cxnt. but this all stinks of suarez having said the comments and is now desperately scratching around by bringing in spanish linguistics experts (wtf) to get him off the hook. you cant go round saying what suarez did, no matter what context it was meant in. he has history of being a nutter so it's likely he did say it. i don't think he is a racist per se but in this case justice has been done. suck it up and move on.

Missing the point aren't you, when the conversion is in spanish, you have to take the spanish context, you cannot translate that in English and imply that meaning. And this is where everything goes wrong, as Man United players also say that in Evra. And Evra himself is no saint, he himself said bad things about Suarez sister and said he does not talk to South Americans. Now you tell me how he is that not racist, as he himself mentions something against a race which is south americans.
The fact that he referred to his colour 7 times looks bad for Suarez. Maybe he is not a racist and was just doing his best to wind up Suarez knowing that he was sensitive to remarks about his colour. However, that is unacceptable in England and i think he probably deserves the strongest possible sentence.

Dirk Kuyt and Damien Comolli corroborated Evra's version of events, not Suarez's. Its sad that despite knowing all this Liverpool kept defending Suarez and made the players wear those silly t-shirts etc. How any self-respecting individual can still support a Liverpool team with Suarez and Kenny is beyond me.

I have just read the whole case document and Suarez is lucky the ban is only for 8 games. If the scumbag was banned for the rest of the season it still would have been fair imo. http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulatory%20Commission.ashx Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have just read the whole case document and Suarez is lucky the ban is only for 8 games. If the scumbag was banned for the rest of the season it still would have been fair imo. http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulatory%20Commission.ashx Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
:hysterical:, you are confused, nothing more, in one post you say he is racist, next you say he is not. When both the FA and Evra himself stated that they do not think Suarez is a racist.

liverpool are a disgrace for even trying to defend him and that t-shirt thing was pathetic. im not confused. i dont think he is racist, i think he is a pure scumbag. get off your high horse and see what the whole world and his dog can see. liverpool and all their fans should put out a public apology saying - 'sorry we have been so stupid and ignorant, what suarez said has no place in uk society and we will educate him so it doesn't happen again'. instead you are all bleating like strangled cats making yourselves look like the victims when you are anything but.

liverpool are a disgrace for even trying to defend him and that t-shirt thing was pathetic. im not confused. i dont think he is racist, i think he is a pure scumbag. get off your high horse and see what the whole world and his dog can see. liverpool and all their fans should put out a public apology saying - 'sorry we have been so stupid and ignorant, what suarez said has no place in uk society and we will educate him so it doesn't happen again'. instead you are all bleating like strangled cats making yourselves look like the victims when you are anything but.
Well there are reasons for them to make their stand. And really it is a disgrace for people like you to be talking about something was pathetic when you yourself have already made a judgement by reading a particularly side of the story. And remember not only Liverpool are defending him, even the people from the race which Suarez is alleged to have insulted are supporting him ( eg, Glen Johnson) Back to this, FA have found Suarez guilty of racist abuse which occurred several times during a short space of time but without a single witness. The guilt is based on a subjective view of what did or did not happen and this extends to actually stating that Suarez is not, despite being found guilty, a racist. - Suarez abuses Evra racially in a severe manner - noone hears but its likely it occurred - Suarez is not a racist There is a complete lack of consistency and really it appears to be a case of if and maybe and this person knows better English so it is more creditable.

Well there are reasons for them to make their stand. And really it is a disgrace for people like you to be talking about something was pathetic when you yourself have already made a judgement by reading a particularly side of the story. And remember not only Liverpool are defending him, even the people from the race which Suarez is alleged to have insulted are supporting him ( eg, Glen Johnson) Back to this, FA have found Suarez guilty of racist abuse which occurred several times during a short space of time but without a single witness. The guilt is based on a subjective view of what did or did not happen and this extends to actually stating that Suarez is not, despite being found guilty, a racist. - Suarez abuses Evra racially in a severe manner - noone hears but its likely it occurred - Suarez is not a racist There is a complete lack of consistency and really it appears to be a case of if and maybe and this person knows better English so it is more creditable.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM]Sad Violin - YouTube[/ame]

If what Suarez is reported to have said is true' date=' then it is really quite embarrasing.[/quote'] Bit of a case of if and then. And secondly, it depends on exactly what one has seen on the reported part. And thirdly, frimpong, yet to give a solid retort.

Find it quite laughable that there are people still defending Suarez even after reading the FA report. Or have they actually read it? The report by an independent commission says when Evra asked Suarez why he had been kicked, the striker replied in Spanish: "because you are black." The second exchange alleged by Mr Evra was that he said "say it to me again, I'm going to punch you", to which Mr Suarez replied "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra told his four team-mates and the referee straight after the match that Mr Suarez had said this. Their evidence was accepted in full by Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez spoke in Spanish to Mr Comolli soon after the game about this serious allegation. Mr Suarez also spoke in Dutch to Mr Kuyt. Both Mr Comolli and Mr Kuyt understood Mr Suarez to have told them that when he spoke to Mr Evra he said words which translate into English as, "Because you are black". According to Mr Suarez, Mr Comolli misheard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and Mr Kuyt misheard what Mr Suarez said in Dutch. We received expert evidence as to the use of the word "negro" in Uruguay and other areas of Latin America. It is often used as a noun to address people, whether family, friends or passers-by, and is widely seen as inoffensive. However, its use can also be offensive. It depends on the context. It is inoffensive when its use implies a sense of rapport or the attempt to create such rapport. However, if it were used, for example, with a sneer, then it might carry negative connotations. The Spanish language experts told us that if Mr Suarez said the things that Mr Evra alleged, they would be considered racially offensive in Uruguay and other regions of Latin America -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It is quite funny seeing the Scousers and their international band of followers trying to justify this. He admitted to it in the report. And it should have been more than an 8 game ban.