Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

The season begins on Saturday, 13 August. Champions Manchester United will begin their campaign on 14th at West Brom. Opening weekend fixtures: Sat 13 Aug 11 Blackburn v Wolverhampton Sat 13 Aug 11 Fulham v Aston Villa Sat 13 Aug 11 Liverpool v Sunderland Sat 13 Aug 11 QPR v Bolton Sat 13 Aug 11 Wigan v Norwich Sat 13 Aug 11 Newcastle v Arsenal Sun 14 Aug 11 Stoke v Chelsea Sun 14 Aug 11 West Brom v Man Utd Mon 15 Aug 11 Man City v Swansea Complete season fixtures here +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Come on ManUtd :cheer: :cheer:

How was Liverpool so different in both the sessions? Suarez was top notch, Carroll crying after every missed opportunity as usual. IMO, Meireles cannot be benched, guess playing so many new names together was a huge risk. This was everybody's first game playing together, heck Enrique came just 2 days back. But excellent energy by Liverpool in the first half, need to sustain it throughout the game. And my word, Anfield was buzzing and how!

I think liverpool missed Glen and miereles on right side.. flanagan+henderson wasn't working well... next game they'll try either kuyt or mireles+ johnson on right side. enrique+downing in left side was rocking .. C. Adam was classy..

How was Liverpool so different in both the sessions? Suarez was top notch' date=' Carroll crying after every missed opportunity as usual. IMO, Meireles cannot be benched, guess playing so many new names together was a huge risk. This was everybody's first game playing together, heck Enrique came just 2 days back. But excellent energy by Liverpool in the first half, need to sustain it throughout the game. And my word, Anfield was buzzing and how![/quote'] *yawn*

Rio out for 6, Vidic out for 2. Smalling and Jones/Evans will probably slot in. It will be a big test for them; as they are still very young. But I have to say; I'm quite envious of Uniteds depth; they have some very strong youngsters coming through. Ferguson knows he has to think for the future with some of his stars retiring.. It's why he is the best; he is able to create new teams.