Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

What do you think .... Is it that India is still able to qualify for the FIFA WC. I'm not talking about winning or reaching the final, I'm talking about simply qualifying for the FIFA WC.
If we let PIO(persons of indian origin) international players play for us. Else not in my lifetime..

avb sacking is not good, but the guy lost the dressing room, so its not that bad for chelsea, feel sad for avb, the guy left with tears in his eyes coz no1 came to say him goodbye terry,lampard,cole suck!! anyway important games for city nd united, the baggies have played well, so united might have some trouble, city game would be good to see...arsenal have a good chance of finishing 3rd now :omg:

If Wenger has those 10s of millions of pounds in the bank as the Arsenal supporters say he does.. should have gone for an obvious gamechanger like Marin or Goetze, they still don't have a replacement for Fabregas. Podolski has a very good left foot and a lethal shot on goal, but his workrate is one of the worst coupled with his attitude problems - bench him for a couple of games and he'd soon see the "true colours shine through". Even Giroud would've been a better deal at about the same price arguably.

important match for both pool nd chelski, a win for both is highly unlikely... but but but its all about manchester!! :yay: city making a very difficult trip to swansea, united at home to west brom, this week can change the swing of the pendulam either way

'Arry !!!... shocking match tactics. Playing Modric on the left and Bale on the right ???!!! When VDV and Kranjcar are on the bench ! Our season is going down in flames :facepalm: , sadly I feel Harry's better off focusing on the national job full time than to bring us down after the hardwork this whole season. Hoping Arsenal trip-up against the barcodes.. :pray: