I'm a more complete batsman now

King

if you wanna gossip with him...thn obviously.he will tell you bluntly that he has no time to waste.. but if you wanna listen to his story of how he worked hard..what routine he used to follow...how he used to prepare himself before a big match..or how he overcame his drawbacks...then obviously...one can listen to him for hours and hours and hours...

but if you wanna listen to his story of how he worked hard..what routine he used to follow...how he used to prepare himself before a big match..or how he overcame his drawbacks...then obviously...one can listen to him for hours and hours and hours...
When you are gonna talk for hours you better have me captivated for the first 5 minutes, I can not say I have ever been captivated by him for even a few seconds. The man is famous for his reading skills, specially on cricket history. The other player like that was Steve Waugh. However if you read an interview of Waugh and compare it to Dravid you can see the difference straight up. Sorry RD is a big boring fella. xxx
Sorry RD is a big boring fella. xxx
Lurker, For a man of Rahul's stature and experience , dont you think he will have strong opions on most issues ? Just that he prefers to be totally non-controversial when it comes to media. And in today's world of I'll-do-whatever-I-can-to-get-media-space, Dravid candidly admitting that he had a very normal childhood and was always intent on studies and cricket comes as a breadth of fresh air. I am sure , in actual person , Rahul comes as a very interesting and jovial character. Maybe Ravi , who has interacted with him a little bit , can vouch for that.

Every one is different! Here is a man who isn't a genius like a Wasim or a Sachin yet has worked hard to be where he is today and every time he goes out on the field he gives his 100% for the country. He doesn't have funky hair,he doesn't shake his booty, he doesn't make crazy predictions, he doesn't curse at his opponents, he doesn't dance on the pitch, he doesn't talk much on or off the pitch and you know what? those are the exact reasons why i quite like his personality so may be i am boring too:P.