The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

@BP, if you are actually telling the truth, and it is bothering you - then better see some counselors - don't hesitate, it is not something to be ashamed of...- or confide with someone you trust - better be closest blood relative. Everybody has a past, but if the baggage gets in the way of leading rest of your life peacefully - then better get some help. And ICF is definitely not the place.
Lol, i wanna be a good guy, but my friends wouldn't allow it. They will brand me girly and make fun of me if i dont do stuffs they do.

Lol' date=' i wanna be a good guy, but my friends wouldn't allow it. They will brand me girly and make fun of me if i dont do stuffs they do.[/quote'] And you want your life to be dictated by others? I remember you were talking about being strong, getting up ( your signature etc). etc etc. Anyway, I have no business there. But, as I said before - if you are at peace with yourself - nothing else should matter.

And you want your life to be dictated by others? I remember you were talking about being strong, getting up ( your signature etc). etc etc. Anyway, I have no business there. But, as I said before - if you are at peace with yourself - nothing else should matter.
I have enjoyed with girls man, i am at peace with myself abt girls. But most of the time i got girls because i behaved like a thug in college and in my office. The only thing i want is to be a good son for my dad. He has lot of hopes with me but i never made him proud with my actions.

Lol' date=' i wanna be a good guy, but my friends wouldn't allow it. [b']They will brand me girly and make fun of me if i dont do stuffs they do.
You know what - being dictated by your friends, to do stuff, you really do not want to do - is even more girly!!! (sorry girls@ICF, no offence). Be a man, and choose your own path, I am sure it is not a life-death situation - even if it is - there are ways to deal with it.
I have enjoyed with girls man, i am at peace with myself abt girls. But most of the time i got girls because i behaved like a thug in college and in my office. The only thing i want is to be a good son for my dad. He has lot of hopes with me but i never made him proud with my actions.
Life is not just about - getting laid -. The thing that you confessed, that you do stuff, that you do not enjoy doing - just out of fear of being ridiculed - that is where you need to find peace.

Finished my college life. Working in a mnc as a dot net programmer.
As per my initial assessment - perhaps you are not ready for job. The easy cash flow might spoil you even more - given that you are not able to man-up to your friends. I would suggest, go for higher studies - far away from your current circle.

As per my initial assessment - perhaps you are not ready for job. The easy cash flow might spoil you even more - given that you are not able to man-up to your friends. I would suggest, go for higher studies - far away from your current circle.
Ok, bro, i will seriously consider it. Thanks for ur concern.:icflove:

You know what - being dictated by your friends, to do stuff, you really do not want to do - is even more girly!!! (sorry girls@ICF, no offence). Be a man, and choose your own path, I am sure it is not a life-death situation - even if it is - there are ways to deal with it. Life is not just about - getting laid -. The thing that you confessed, that you do stuff, that you do not enjoy doing - just out of fear of being ridiculed - that is where you need to find peace.
When i was in college i coudnt think anything else but getting laid with girls. But i know i can change myself with a new location, univ/college. Thanks for your concern man. :two_thumbs_up:

my confession will sound so lame compared to the others in this thread. in 2nd std, for craft class everyone had to get the material from home - paper, scissors, glue, etc, etc. i dont know what i was thinking but i just took the scissors and cut my friend's hair... around 2inches :( she was sitting right in front of me. horrible thing to do.