Random thoughts....

glogirl

Forgot to ask... what made you to change your decision.....?
a moment of weakness i guess . Been a Apple hater :haha: my sis has a Mac pro & i never ever touched it . After being a huge opensource fan & I work on UNIX too , using a Apple deive isnt going to be that easy ..i alomost had a heart attack when they charged a dollar for just registering with itunes ..thats heights man.

a moment of weakness i guess . Been a Apple hater :haha: my sis has a Mac pro & i never ever touched it . After being a huge opensource fan & I work on UNIX too ' date=' using a Apple deive isnt going to be that easy ..i alomost had a heart attack when they charged a dollar for just registering with itunes ..thats heights man.[/quote'] I dont think there will be charge...may be its just for verification...either it will refund or will disappear from u r card within days.. i cant remeber paying anyhting...

a moment of weakness i guess . Been a Apple hater :haha: my sis has a Mac pro & i never ever touched it . After being a huge opensource fan & I work on UNIX too ' date=' using a Apple deive isnt going to be that easy ..i alomost had a heart attack when they charged a dollar for just registering with itunes ..thats heights man.[/quote'] there is no charge to register with itunes. heck you dont even need a credit card.

^ you guys sure ' date='infact it happened twice ...it wasnt for reg with intunes , but the first time i log in with both my laptops ..i was charged a dollar ..i wudnt know of not for the alert on my phone .... & i had to give my credit card info to sign up with itunes[/quote'] Which itunes version u downloaded latest one... I am pretty sure i didnt paid any charge.. They are released new itunes version in last month but still cant bel.ieve they will charge for registration... Wait for some time...as i mentioned in earlier post it may be for verification purpose...it will be refunded

^ you guys sure ' date='infact it happened twice ...it wasnt for reg with intunes , but the first time i log in with both my laptops ..i was charged a dollar ..i wudnt know of not for the alert on my phone .... & i had to give my credit card info to sign up with itunes[/quote'] 100% google "register with itunes without credit card."

Not very long ago when there were no cell phones, and people used to share addresses for meeting points - like - take 3rd left from xyz shop/building then, 2nd right.. 5th house... something like that. Now we have cellphones, google maps, and pretty accurate addresses and name plates... And when someone shares address - 5th Street, 3rd block.. ..we further expect them to share a pin-pointed google-maps bookmark of the place...

insecurity about themselves leads people to believe that the other party can leave them anytime. This leads to possessiveness and clingy behavior :headshake:
no. its not that simple. When you are young - your parents are possessive about you, are they insecure? there are many more cases. Some are possessive because they are control freak. Some are possessive because they are over-protective - sometimes because the counterpart is too innocent/dumb. Some are possessive because the counterpart is submissive and enjoys being 'possessed'. And of course, some because, they are insecure.