Random thoughts....

glogirl

didn't work on me' date=' I don't yet remember what it was about :).[/quote'] Neither was I in the beginning, but after being bombarded by this sound on 4 or 5 different sites, I looked it up. Even though its annoying, it works better than a simple banner ad which people hardly take note of

Neither was I in the beginning' date=' but after being bombarded by this sound on 4 or 5 different sites, I looked it up. Even though its annoying, it works better than a simple banner ad which people hardly take note of[/quote'] yes.. w/o a doubt, it engages on of your most important sensory device...and which is one reason why it is annoying...eyes can choose what to see, but ears have no option..

Am I the only one who likes to spoil kids' fun/fantasy world.. My 10y.o. nephew was like, I have asked Santa for this, and going to get today evening.. I said - "koi santa wanta nahi hota, your parents are making fool of you, with some evil smile".. all this while my brother was also nearby, perhaps definitely not enjoying ....and then the discussion went on.. he still finding it hard to believe that there is no Santa.. have I spoiled his fun :nervous: or helped him grow up :shades_smile:.

Does anybody else have trouble adjusting their balls without actually reaching inside their pants? Someone told me the other day that they do it through their pocket. But I found it quite inconvenient to do. Normally, I just peek around to make sure nobody is looking, and I stick my hand down my pants, adjust, and remove in a single, swift motion. Of course, there is always the concern that someone will catch you mid ballsack-clenching. So it would be ideal to find a more inconspicuous method for doing, but the pocket technique is just not working for me!

You can do it thru pockets maan.
Interesting. My pockets don't seem to reach that low. I have to reorient my legs in a specific way to even make contact with my balls. All of this only draws more attention to me.
By the way, what do peeps do after peeing? I use TP to dry my boy out.
Shake a few times, and then use my boxers to dry my boy.