Random thoughts....

glogirl

didnt wanna post in the martyr thread' date=' but marrying brother in law/ sis in law after your spouse passes away is weird AF :nervous:[/quote'] It is not uncommon for a widow to marry the brother of her late husband in many parts of India.Heard about it in Punjab.This is the only case I know about in my Community. It is common if she has a child and in encouraged by the family as the child gets to stay a part of the family ....as opposed to her marrying someone outside the family. Similarly ...it is not so uncommon for a widower with a small child to marry his sister in law(wife's sister)because it is believed that being the mausi of the child,she will be a good mother to the child.

It is not uncommon for a widow to marry the brother of her late husband in many parts of India.Heard about it in Punjab.This is the only case I know about in my Community. It is common if she has a child and in encouraged by the family as the child gets to stay a part of the family ....as opposed to her marrying someone outside the family.
ya seen it in many movies and serials too, but its creepy:nervous::nervous:

Did you let them rest for a few hours before eating? Rajma generally taste better when reheated. :om:
You are a genius:ohmy:I made it along with lunch and left it out since it is bone chilling cold and no chance of getting spoilt.:icflove:Thanks.