Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

Sup brah, why do only fat/ugly chicks approach me in clubs and what are some nice subtle lines to tell them to kindly go away rather than me having to run off? Why do pretty girls never approach guys? Do they think they are such heavenly blessed beauties that approaching guys is beneath them? Thanks for your help brah.
Ofcourse. You have to look and compete for girls, the harder u compete the more number of the girls u will get. Girls will compete for u only if they know u r so hot and lot of girls are hitting on u. The answer is girls have a limited number of eggs and they will select only few. But boys can populate the entire planet because they have billions and billons of sperms which can produce countless babies. When u r trying to hit a pretty girl, u have to be different from other guys to get notice of the girl because there will be plenty of guys trying to hit on them. Thats why i have given those tips to follow. I have done lot research on this. Do follow my tips, i am damn sure u will get a gf.:two_thumbs_up:

Ok BP' date=' I got a girl-friend after following your tips. Now how do I break the news gently to my wife and get the two to get along? Any advise[/quote'] Hey man, these tips are for the guys who are trying to get gf. Not for those who are married and commited. Pls dont betray ur wife. U can do whatever u want when u r not commited and not married. but once u got married, once u r emotianally connected with a lady, do stick with her. This is my humble request.:icflove:

Ofcourse. You have to look and compete for girls, the harder u compete the more number of the girls u will get. Girls will compete for u only if they know u r so hot and lot of girls are hitting on u. The answer is girls have a limited number of eggs and they will select only few. But boys can populate the entire planet because they have billions and billons of sperms which can give babys. When u r trying to hit a pretty girl, u have to be different from other guys to get notice of the girl because there will be plenty of guys trying to hit on them. Thats why i have given those tips to follow. I have done lot research on this. Do follow my tips, i am damn sure u will get a gf.:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

oh, man. i am not a sex guru dude. but to answer ur question sehwag and ishant has the same size of the bat but sehwag excites us with his batting. The answer is how u use it is more important not the size of the bat.
Was it a good decision to use mongoose for shorter version of the game? Also, it is often said that batsman like Sachin and Yuvraj use heavy bats which helps them. Is it true that dimensions do matter?