Champions League 2011

Andy

Ya i do follow Pl much more than u do probably too. That doesnt change the fact that la liga has lot more more quality players than Pl.I never said Laliga is more competitive than PL.So not sure what your point is anyway
La liga surely has lot more quality players than PL thats mainly because of teams like Barca and Madrid if you look down to the teams like Valencia, Villareal, Athletico Madrid and compare them to City, Spurs, Chelsea you know which teams are better.

La liga surely has lot more quality players than PL thats mainly because of teams like Barca and Madrid if you look down to the teams like Valencia' date=' Villareal, Athletico Madrid and compare them to City, Spurs, Chelsea you know which teams are better.[/quote'] Thats exactly why i said PL is more competitive tha La liga and probably has more top teams (5-6) in equal quality than any other league.So what exactly is ur point?

Show one post where I have said Pl is the best' date=' rather you are Gloating over the fact how PL is shyte and even Bundesliga is better than that.[/quote'] Care to point out where i said PL is shyte and was mocking? As for u not mocking other leagues what exactly did this comment mean?

Thats exactly why i said PL is more competitive tha La liga and probably has more top teams (5-6) in equal quality than any other league.So what exactly is ur point?
My point is PL > Bundesliga. In terms of the strength of the teams at least.

Care to point out where i said PL is shyte and was mocking?
You just mentioned few posts back that PL players are shyte for their country or was that a Delusion?
As for u not mocking other leagues what exactly did this comment mean?
How is not accepting Cavani as the best striker is mocking other leagues?If you do not accept Nani as the best winger is that mocking PL eh? Villa,drogba, Pato are much ahead of Cavani. I can name more.

ofcourse it is where exactly i deny that.But that doesnt change the fact Bundensliga is the most competitive league in the world or that the difference is huge as some PL fans believe.
The difference is huge in terms of the Top 4 or 3. Bundesliga cannot produce three teams that can make CL Semis as PL did. About being competitive, yes of course Bundesliga > PL in terms of competitiveness. In terms of producing pool of teams that can challenge the best in Europe PL is the best, disagree?

You just mentioned few posts back that PL players are shyte for their country or was that a Delusion?
er thats because thats exactly true.Mention me 3 PL players that set the last world cup alight? Or the world cup before that?
How is not accepting Cavani as the best striker is mocking other leagues?If you do not accept Nani as the best winger is that mocking PL eh?
That isnt mocking but comparing to Baichang Butia is certainly mocking
Villa,drogba, Pato are much ahead of Cavani. I can name more.
Villa dont even play as a striker for Barca and went for 4 months without scoring. Pato i wont even need to describe.Even Milan fans wont claim he is a better striker than Cavani atm.He has lot of potential but he needs to over come i njury troubles first? Maybe Drogba of 2 years of ago.Not now.He is past his best isnt even scoring consistently as he is in decline. Anyone else u think? Atleast it would have been more reasonable if u have said benzema or Gomez or Tevez of last season.

er thats because thats exactly true.Mention me 3 PL players that set the last world cup alight? Or the world cup before that?
Messi, Rooney and Ronaldo were expected to do that, even Kaka. Now three of them were from La Liga who were massive failures so according to your Non Sense Logic I should call La Liga shyte and German players who set World Cup 2010 on fire should be hailed as the best league? I say it again, do not remember players setting WC 2010 on fire but most of the Dutch players that played the finals were PL players. Do not measure performances in the world Cup to judge how good a player is in Club. For ex George Best never played WC, according to you he must be shyte eh?
That isnt mocking but comparing to Baichang Butia is certainly mocking
er thats because thats exactly true.Where was Cavani before this season? dont remember him setting Serie A or CL on fire. Wait, did he ever play CL before? Must be NO for he was not good enough to take his team to Europe before.
Villa dont even play as a striker for Barca and went for 4 months without scoring. Pato i wont even need to describe.Even Milan fans wont claim he is a better striker than Cavani atm.He has lot of potential but he needs to over come i njury troubles first? Maybe Drogba of 2 years of ago.Not now.He is past his best isnt even scoring consistently as he is in decline. Anyone else u think? Atleast it would have been more reasonable if u have said benzema or Gomez or Tevez of last season.
Anyone as I said after naming Villa, Drogba, Pato. Surely would rate Tevez, Gomez, Aguero, Benzema ahead of him. Now for that I am mocking other leagues? :laugh:

Messi, Rooney and Ronaldo were expected to do that, even Kaka. Now three of them were from La Liga who were massive failures so according to your Non Sense Logic I should call La Liga shyte and German players who set World Cup 2010 on fire should be hailed as the best league? I say it again, do not remember players setting WC 2010 on fire but most of the Dutch players that played the finals were PL players. Do not measure performances in the world Cup to judge how good a player is in Club. For ex George Best never played WC, according to you he must be shyte eh? er thats because thats exactly true.Where was Cavani before this season? dont remember him setting Serie A or CL on fire. Wait, did he ever play CL before? Must be NO for he was not good enough to take his team to Europe before. Anyone as I said after naming Villa, Drogba, Pato. Surely would rate Tevez, Gomez, Aguero, Benzema ahead of him. Now for that I am mocking other leagues? :laugh:
Surely Hernandez too :--D

Messi, Rooney and Ronaldo were expected to do that, even Kaka. Now three of them were from La Liga who were massive failures so according to your Non Sense Logic I should call La Liga shyte and German players who set World Cup 2010 on fire should be hailed as the best league?
Ya they were massive failures.But they also had Xavi Iniesta Villa Casilla Forlan all had great world cups.All played in La liga.Who had from Pl had good world cups ? Where did i said if the players perform in the world cup their league is the best? What that means is they are proven high quality players.U just dont need to be proven only in CL to claim a world class.Proving in world cup is lot more worthy for a players capabilities.
I say it again, do not remember players setting WC 2010 on fire but most of the Dutch players that played the finals were PL players. Do not measure performances in the world Cup to judge how good a player is in Club. For ex George Best never played WC, according to you he must be shyte eh?
No u would judge players based on both club and country.Atleast most football fans do. Oh and George Best is one of the most overrated players in football history.Great player nonetheless but typical example of overrated by British media
er thats because thats exactly true.Where was Cavani before this season? dont remember him setting Serie A or CL on fire. Wait, did he ever play CL before? Must be NO for he was not good enough to take his team to Europe before.
Did i claim Cavani is the best striker over last 3 years? I said Cavani is the best striker in europe at the moment.Why does it matter how good he was 2 years ago if he is very good now? Nani was awful 2 years ago.Does that mean he is one of the best wingers in Europe.
Anyone as I said after naming Villa, Drogba, Pato. Surely would rate Tevez, Gomez, Aguero, Benzema ahead of him. Now for that I am mocking other leagues? :laugh:
Could u explain me how Drogba AT THE MOMENT is a better striker than him? Atleast could u point out how Drogba who struggled for form last season is a better striker than Cavani at the moment? Seriously how many matches have u seen of cavani and Pato to claim one is better than other. It pretty clear u are judging players without even watching them :facepalm:

Ya they were massive failures.But they also had Xavi Iniesta Villa Casilla Forlan all had great world cups.All played in La liga.Who had from Pl had good world cups ?
So many Netherlands player making it to the Final from PL all had Poor WCs? And where were Xavi, Iniesta,Cassila, Forlan in 2006 WC? That period La Liga > BPL Suraez had a great WC, Players from Paraguay too, why dont you hail their leagues better than PL too?
Where did i said if the players perform in the world cup their league is the best? What that means is they are proven high quality players.U just dont need to be proven only in CL to claim a world class.Proving in world cup is lot more worthy for a players capabilities.
Donovan had a great 2002 WC, Ever heard of anyone calling him world Class? Papa Bouba Diop scored for Senegal against France in 2002 WC, Where is he now? World Cup is a Tournament that takes place once in 4 years. The best players in the world play along with some average and some of the worst. Football is such a game on anyone's day even a average footballer can outshine the best. So while Judjing modern Day footballers I wont read much into one World Cup football alone. It has to be more than one WC performance and few seasons of Top Flight football to judge a player.
No u would judge players based on both club and country.Atleast most football fans do. Oh and George Best is one of the most overrated players in football history.Great player nonetheless but typical example of overrated by British media
:facepalm: If you were a PL fan you would have been called Premfaced , you use different yardsticks to Judge players from PL. You are nothing But a Ignorant who think everything related to PL is shyte and Overrated. How old are you BTW? And Pele and many other great footballers who though Best as one of the best of their Generation worked for British Media too? If Best was overated, Bhutia is better than Cavani.
Did i claim Cavani is the best striker over last 3 years? I said Cavani is the best striker in europe at the moment.Why does it matter how good he was 2 years ago if he is very good now? Nani was awful 2 years ago.Does that mean he is one of the best wingers in Europe.
What has he done to earn the tag of 'Best'? let him score some goals against the best in Europe and We'll agree. Classic case of Overrating a player.
Could u explain me how Drogba AT THE MOMENT is a better striker than him?
We are just few months into the season, we can talk about Drogba how good he is now only after January atleast. I am not a self proclaimed 'Pundit' as you are.
Atleast could u point out how Drogba who struggled for form last season is a better striker than Cavani at the moment? Seriously how many matches have u seen of cavani and Pato to claim one is better than other. It pretty clear u are judging players without even watching them :facepalm:
Did you watch Best play? It pretty clear u are judging players without even watching them :facepalm: I have watched Pato play, Not cavani because of the team he plays for. But I DO NOT REMEMBER HIM DOING something significant on Europe as yet. And about Drogba, atleast he is proven which Cavani is not. Like Hamsek he is overrated by Seria A Fans.

Ok so what your saying is that if you could combine the Bayern and United squads and they played in the CL and PL' date=' you would play Hernandez in domestic games but Gomez in Europe?[/quote'] Hernandez hasnt failed in Europe FFS he is just a season old. He didnt set Europe on Fire last season still scored few, we can Judge Henandez only after few seasons..

Hernandez hasnt failed in Europe FFS he is just a season old. He didnt set Europe on Fire last season still scored few' date=' we can Judge Henandez only after few seasons..[/quote'] Im not saying he has failed. Im just saying that you said that you think Hernandez is better than Gomez earlier in this debate. But when you started naming forwards in European football who are better than Cavani you named Gomez rather than Hernandez in your list. I'm not unnecessarily having a go, i'm just trying to point out the inconsistencies in your argument.

Im not saying he has failed. Im just saying that you said that you think Hernandez is better than Gomez earlier in this debate. But when you started naming forwards in European football who are better than Cavani you named Gomez rather than Hernandez in your list. I'm not unnecessarily having a go, i'm just trying to point out the inconsistencies in your argument.
Comparing Gomez with Hernandez is difficult. I havent seen Gomez perform at Europe much, same about Hernandez, same about Cavani. But Gomez has done well domestically, not just one season but for couple of seasons so I would rate Gomez ahead of Cavani. That doesnt mean Cavani is any lesser player than Gomez or Hernanadez, just that Gomez is a proven player.

So many Netherlands player making it to the Final from PL all had Poor WCs? And where were Xavi, Iniesta,Cassila, Forlan in 2006 WC? That period La Liga > BPL
Again show me a single quote where i said players performing in world cup mean a league is better than other league.Seriously why u make up stuff.
Suraez had a great WC, Players from Paraguay too, why dont you hail their leagues better than PL too?
Again making up thats just pathetic. Again show me a single quote where i said players performing in world cup mean a league is better than other league.Seriously why u make up stuff.
Donovan had a great 2002 WC, Ever heard of anyone calling him world Class? Papa Bouba Diop scored for Senegal against France in 2002 WC, Where is he now? World Cup is a Tournament that takes place once in 4 years. The best players in the world play along with some average and some of the worst. Football is such a game on anyone's day even a average footballer can outshine the best. So while Judjing modern Day footballers I wont read much into one World Cup football alone. It has to be more than one WC performance and few seasons of Top Flight football to judge a player.
U clearly dont see the difference btw having a decent world cup and a great world cup.They didnt had great world cup but talken up a lot because they were surprise packeges.
:facepalm: If you were a PL fan you would have been called Premfaced , you use different yardsticks to Judge players from PL. You are nothing But a Ignorant who think everything related to PL is shyte and Overrated. How old are you BTW? And Pele and many other great footballers who though Best as one of the best of their Generation worked for British Media too? If Best was overated, Bhutia is better than Cavani.
So u believe George best is as good as Pele and Maradona? If u believe as like British Media believethen ya u are the one ignorant.Not me. I never said he was poor or rubbish i said he is a great player but overrated by British media .FFS they rate him alongside Pele and Maradona. If u believe that its not even worth debating football with u.
What has he done to earn the tag of 'Best'? let him score some goals against the best in Europe and We'll agree. Classic case of Overrating a player.
Dragging an average Napoli side to the CL and 3 spot in Seria A single handedly.
We are just few months into the season, we can talk about Drogba how good he is now only after January atleast. I am not a self proclaimed 'Pundit' as you are.
So compare Cavani and Drogba based on last season then.Go on.
I have watched Pato play, Not cavani because of the team he plays for. But I DO NOT REMEMBER HIM DOING something significant on Europe as yet.
Tell me single season where Pato really had a very good season then.Rather than i watched him in one match bla bla bla
And about Drogba, atleast he is proven which Cavani is not. Like Hamsek he is overrated by Seria A Fans.
so by that logic Carragher is proven in Europe that makes him better than Hummels or Silva :facepalm: Seeing ur answers i am pretty sure i am more mature than u regardless of my age. The stupidity of some answers is laughable.