Skills/stuff that are no longer required or on brink of extinction

akshayxyz

tell that to me dad :((
I dont like arrranged marriages - unless you actually know the person for quite some time. How can one agree to spend his/her entire life with a stranger on the sole belief that parents know best? They are on a decline - but extinction might be quite far away.

I dont like arrranged marriages - unless you actually know the person for quite some time. How can one agree to spend his/her entire life with a stranger on the sole belief that parents know best? They are on a decline - but extinction might be quite far away.
Actually studies/surveys etc have found that arranged marriages tend to be more successful and last longer and there's not much chance of their extinction anytime soon.

Actually studies/surveys etc have found that arranged marriages tend to be more successful and last longer and there's not much chance of their extinction anytime soon.
Thats because the social taboo associated with divorce where people tend to remain together even if they are unhappy. Arranged marriage is taking a chance on the rest of your life on the off chance that it might work. Too flimsy odds IMO