My youtube channel has an article about it on ESPN Cricinfo...

Robelinda

..thats the downside of being popular' date=' my own channel was shut down and so was our old ICF channel. I started uploading on daily motion mainly for the folks here but it doesn't have the same presence as Youtube. Sooner or later u will find many vids sit on copyright issues. You can start your own website and post vids like crickethighlights.info (who has retied ) who probably got many threats but he kept a disclaimer abt a vid being less than 10 mins long etc.[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment' date=' ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.[/quote'] That's capitalism @ best...those B@@%%%% know how to kill these small youtube postings so people only have a single media outlet( which they control)...they did same to Soccer clips in youtube...now it is crickets turn.

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment' date=' ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.[/quote'] Bloody feckers...:mad:

Oops! I meant ESPN.
Yes that is the difference ESPN -Cricinfo is fraking money making machine which survives on advertisement on its website and anything that drives traffic to youtube or any other site kills their Add revenue. It should have remained an website managed by amateurs rather than this media giants.

Yes that is the difference ESPN -Cricinfo is fraking money making machine which survives on advertisement on its website and anything that drives traffic to youtube or any other site kills their Add revenue. It should have remained an website managed by amateurs rather than this media giants.
That's partly correct. But the reaons are not entirely what you are saying. I work in this very firm and the shutting down is not only about money.

That's partly correct. But the reaons are not entirely what you are saying. I work in this very firm and the shutting down is not only about money.
good Job ... cricket all day. :two_thumbs_up: are u talking baout Copyright issues ?

good Job ... cricket all day. :two_thumbs_up: are u talking baout Copyright issues ?
Yes that's one issue. Another issue being the direct dependence on 3rd party fr storing and streaming of videos. CI does not have any such capability till now, and ESPN, with its revamping strategy, is going that way.And its not only cricket. It's ESPN :--D

Yes that's one issue. Another issue being the direct dependence on 3rd party fr storing and streaming of videos. CI does not have any such capability till now' date=' and ESPN, with its revamping strategy, is going that way.And its not only cricket. It's ESPN :--D[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: