Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

Just to let you know' date=' Dhoni doesn't BOTHER what people with thoughts like yours have to say, he just said, it's a luxury to have Umesh & Varun both in the Team, so that he can use them on conditions suiting them. Sorry bro, Nehra is not coming back i guess. India is moving ahead not back, i suggest you too.[/quote'] I don't lose sleep with what Dhoni does or says, that is for people like you :two_thumbs_up: I don't remember saying Nehra should be back... What I meant to say is when I watched Nehra, ZK, Agarkar in early years, I knew they would be good ODI players. I said I don't see that in Yadav in his development. I see Aaron as a prospect though. People like you are an embrassment, obsessed with pace. It is about taking wickets and bowling tight when required in international cricket, a skill Aaron showed today. Pace is merely one of many dimensions of a bowler. It is the only "skill" Yadav has, but you keep worshipping him.
Your post can be summarized as : Sree is a very talented bowler and Yadav isn't. Fine, but after 6 years of cricket, you should be able to get into the team because of your performances and not just because of your potential talent. Talking about fire in belly, it was very disappointing to Sree when he was bowling around 80mph when he was fresh and had played just 1 test. He bowled just 1 quick spell in 3rd test and for a bowler who has played few matches this year it was a shame. He didn't put much effort in his bowling after first inning in TB test.
He has lack of support from Dhoni and management. Also he was injured in Eng series. I saw he was bowling slow in nets and thought he had an injury and the commentators said themselves the next day at the test match. It was a bad series for entire Indian team dude.
He has lack of support from Dhoni and management. Also he was injured in Eng series. I saw he was bowling slow in nets and thought he had an injury and the commentators said themselves the next day at the test match. It was a bad series for entire Indian team dude.
What support did he need to bowl with full pace? When did he get injured? After 2nd test? During his first few spells? Sure it was a bad series for England, but I saw Praveen Kumar and Ishant Sharma trying their best and other hand I didn't see same with Sree.
What support did he need to bowl with full pace? When did he get injured? After 2nd test? During his first few spells? Sure it was a bad series for England, but I saw Praveen Kumar and Ishant Sharma trying their best and other hand I didn't see same with Sree.
Yeah he did after 2nd test. I was there for 3rd test. Day before in nets it was obvious he wasn't fit. Pk bowled very well, deserves a run in the test team. Ishu and Sree had similar bowling figures for series and Sree was half fit.
I don't lose sleep with what Dhoni does or says, that is for people like you :two_thumbs_up: I don't remember saying Nehra should be back... What I meant to say is when I watched Nehra, ZK, Agarkar in early years, I knew they would be good ODI players. I said I don't see that in Yadav in his development. I see Aaron as a prospect though. People like you are an embrassment, obsessed with pace. It is about taking wickets and bowling tight when required in international cricket, a skill Aaron showed today. Pace is merely one of many dimensions of a bowler. It is the only "skill" Yadav has, but you keep worshipping him.
You disgusting piece of junk, do not behave godly here, 'm feeling embarrassed responding to junkyard ***gots like you, who try to disregard a talent, and for junks like you there could be thousands still not hitting the limelight. And what development are you talking about dude, if you feel above Akash Chopra, why aren't we seeing you scoring runs or taking wickets, when a guy who has played him says good about his development, you f uckin better listen to that ,or keep your sh it thoughts to yourself and stop spilling here.
Yeah he did after 2nd test. I was there for 3rd test. Day before in nets it was obvious he wasn't fit. Pk bowled very well, deserves a run in the test team. Ishu and Sree had similar bowling figures for series and Sree was half fit.
How did he get injured? If it wasn't due to some kind of unfortunate incident, then I have to say that it was very bad. He played just one test and his fitness wasn't good. It won't be surprising though as he was looking very unfit from the tour match only. He didn't put effort in his fitness after skipping WI series. Like I said earlier, Ishant tried much harder than Sreeasanth and looking much better than him even after play 5 consecutive matches. On the other hand you're talking about a bowler who was unfit right from the start of the tour and lost everything just after 1 inning. He is very talented, but he certainly hasn't grabbed the opportunity. Averaging 37 after 27 tests is very poor effort. It would be unfair for other players if continues to get chances in future without any improvement. He hasn't improved at all in last few years. Add to that his pace and fitness both have gone down. Has Sreesanth done anything good even at domestic level to get the chance? You're talking about Yadav. He has played only few ODIs and you're claiming that he hasn't improved in last 2 years. What about Sreesanth then? He doesn't even play FC cricket. On the other hand Yadav has got chance not because of his pace only, but also because of his good performances in FC cricket. Can you tell what are recent performances of Sreesanth for which he should be in the team? Time to move on.
You disgusting piece of junk' date=' do not behave godly here, 'm feeling embarrassed responding to junkyard ***gots like you, who try to [b']disregard a talent, and for junks like you there could be thousands still not hitting the limelight. And what development are you talking about dude, if you feel above Akash Chopra, why aren't we seeing you scoring runs or taking wickets, when a guy who has played him says good about his development, you f uckin better listen to that ,or keep your sh it thoughts to yourself and stop spilling here.
:hysterical::hysterical: 14280-indias-sreesanth-celebrates-after-dismissing-south-africas-s.gif
Sreesanth is a joker.......occasional performances mixed with buffonery of the highest order....hs been given engh chaces.......no more......Nehra is a injury waiting to happen........lost us the match vs SA in WC.time 2 gv younger players a chance..........and did sm1 mention SIR AGGY..:facepalm:
^ You won't find any genuine bowler who got many test after averaging over 35 in 27 tests.
How did he get injured? If it wasn't due to some kind of unfortunate incident, then I have to say that it was very bad. He played just one test and his fitness wasn't good. It won't be surprising though as he was looking very unfit from the tour match only. He didn't put effort in his fitness after skipping WI series. Like I said earlier, Ishant tried much harder than Sreeasanth and looking much better than him even after play 5 consecutive matches. On the other hand you're talking about a bowler who was unfit right from the start of the tour and lost everything just after 1 inning. He is very talented, but he certainly hasn't grabbed the opportunity. Averaging 37 after 27 tests is very poor effort. It would be unfair for other players if continues to get chances in future without any improvement. He hasn't improved at all in last few years. Add to that his pace and fitness both have gone down. Has Sreesanth done anything good even at domestic level to get the chance? You're talking about Yadav. He has played only few ODIs and you're claiming that he hasn't improved in last 2 years. What about Sreesanth then? He doesn't even play FC cricket. On the other hand Yadav has got chance not because of his pace only, but also because of his good performances in FC cricket. Can you tell what are recent performances of Sreesanth for which he should be in the team? Time to move on.
Sree has taken wickets in tough conditions in South Africa and so on and won praise from likes of Donald. Do you think Yadav can? Domestic record doesn't mean much, Trescothick averaged 28 with bat when chosen to play first for England and Pankaj Singh and Joginder are kings of domestic, it means nothing for international level. Yadav just doesn't look an international seam bowler to me. I do agree time is ticking for Sree but he is still only 28 and we have to think of our test series in Aus. Sree must be in the squad. It is not the time to try rookies in a key series when our test team is struggling. Bhajji must be replaced for Aus series as he averages 75 per wicket anyway and is out of form. Ashwin or Ojha. I would take Aaron/Yadav in test squad but depends how they do versus WI.

Dravid_TheWall is getting carried away by Sree's behavior when he met him. He is good with his fans , But seriously in bowling friendly conditions , test matches your economy is touching 5 and you are without a wicket , that's nothing but disgraceful. How the hell that's a good effort ? IMO sree was just nullifying the pressure created by PK and Ishant by bowling filth.

support...lol Sree has the habbit of unnecessary argument with opposition on the field. A bit of emotional aggression is fine....but over doing it....not acceptable. It appears that he lose his mind...forget what he has to do...& try to show off...& actually its not appear...his poor performance shows it. He has also put the team management in uncomfortable position many times. It will be good if he is also sent back to domestic circuit like bhajji. I will prefer to see that both 2 new fast bowlers are giving more chances to show their skill & improve it rather then constant failer bowlers of past
Dravid_TheWall is getting carried away by Sree's behavior when he met him. He is good with his fans ' date= But seriously in bowling friendly conditions , test matches your economy is touching 5 and you are without a wicket , that's nothing but disgraceful. How the hell that's a good effort ? IMO sree was just nullifying the pressure created by PK and Ishant by bowling filth.
My gf is pissed off with my obsession :yay: I told sree I want to see more dancing (v nel) or aggression like v symonds and he smiled :) It was a bad series mate, he leaked runs because he was trying keep seam upright but had injury too. Hence sufferred. Let us judge him after wi/aus if he plays. I agree this is his last chance. I hope he does well :((

@sreesanth36 Sreesanth " The biggest challenge in life is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else." 10 hours ago @sreesanth36 Sreesanth Don’t count the days, make the days count. 22 Oct @sreesanth36 Sreesanth The poorest man is not a man without a money, but a man without a dream and hope. 15 Oct No tweets about his bowling, practice, fitness or why he isnt playing any competitive cricket these days.

Sree has taken wickets in tough conditions in South Africa and so on and one praise from likes of Donald. Do you think Yadav can? Domestic record doesn't mean much, Trescothick averaged 28 with bat when chosen to play first for England and Pankaj Singh and Joginder are kings of domestic, it means nothing for international level. Yadav just doesn't look an international seam bowler to me.
You're giving wrong examples of Jogi etc. Good domestic record doesn't mean you will become good international bowler, but good international bowlers have good domestic record. Can you see different between two statements. Also, if a bowler is consistently failing at international level and doesn't even have any domestic performance then how does he deserve a chance? Based on talent? Talent gives you opportunity only during initial years and not after 6 years if you don't perform well. Like Numb said, you are getting carried away with his good behavior. It's not hard. Sometimes you meet with some person and develop sympathy for him. But for a moment forget that. Remember what Ganguly used to say. He is a very nice guy. When you talk to him, he will listen to you. You'll feel happy after talking to him. But once you leave him, he forgets everything.