Where are ha8ers now?

Chaos

@Yoda, The "Sachin is a choker" comment seemed very out of place , especially in the context how he has contributed in this series win.
that's because you guys haven't been following my posts long enough. it was a saarki comment aimed at gambit's call to the "so called" sachin haters to come join the thread. for the record, i have always have held high regard for tendulkar as a ODI player. of course when he plays a slow innings (by his own high standards) and we lose the game, criticism is totally on.
he got flak for a career low SR 90 for the number of balls faced' date=' causing team to fall short by 20 or so runs. how stupid? [/quote'] Already has been answered in the relevant thread. It is stupid to give flack to the third best batter (from either side) in a close match, especially when he weathered the toughest period against the BEST bowler in the match. Your giving flack for strike rate is nothing more than a dotish attempt to number-crunch without context. As i answered and you let it go through to the keeper : If i bat against Ambrose & score slower than you batting against Dillion, in your without-context-number-crunching moronic analysis, i have batted worse. Which is just messed- we arnt batting against bowling machines- if i face Ambrose and you face a bowler 1/10th his capability, it stands to reason that i will have a tougher time scoring despite playing just as good or better than you have !
anyways, we are all (i hope) glad that we won the series. that's what it is all about. not the 90s or the 40s or the 4s. if we had lost the series there would really be nothing for me to cheer about. now, i think it is time for you to learn how to frakk yourself from your friend THX. :cantstop:
Fair enough. But your jibe at Tendulkar was nothing more than a narrow-minded reactionist viewpoint worthy of a person with zero perspective. Its the kind of retarded comment where alltime greats and players at best of forms get hauled and abused for having one off day !

CC, I think it is time to go frakk yourself as you seem to have nothing better to do than repeat the same stupid thing over and over again. :haha: And just for the record, pls don't feel compelled to respond when I quote and reply to other posters' comments. save your endless arguments and repeated blabbering for the usual suspects.

I think it is time to go frakk yourself as you seem to have nothing better to do than repeat the same stupid thing over and over again
You calling it stupid without showing the flaw in the thinking is nothing more than cheap denial tactic, mate.

I cant see how anyone can hate Sachin.Simple as. 100% team man, if there is any. The problem we r facing now is there are two factions in here(and i don't just mean on ICF) One faction will find faults no matter what Sachin does.Catch pakda to...Well he could have taken it more cleanly, u know!Fecks sake! N then there is the other extremity, which i believe is as a direct result of the so called Sachin Haters...who wont bother with rationality n will support Sach to the hilt. I don't see any problem with supporting a player to the hilt...N that too a player like Sachin who has dedicated all his life for our cricket crazy country. I believe strongly that the latter brigade is a direct result of the former's criticism, unjustified sometimes.Human nature... N i am sure everyone calling for Sachin's head looked up to/still look up to Sachin everytime he comes out to bat. Cricket is a team game.Im happy if Sachin helps India to glory..else im happy neway as long as India does well.

he got praise for a match winning 90. he got flak for a career low SR 90 for the number of balls faced, causing team to fall short by 20 or so runs. how stupid? anyways, we are all (i hope) glad that we won the series. that's what it is all about. not the 90s or the 40s or the 4s. if we had lost the series there would really be nothing for me to cheer about. now, i think it is time for you to learn how to frakk yourself from your friend THX. :cantstop:
With due respect, if u r talking bot the first odi...if Sachin n Dravid dint slug it out, we wouldnt have got newhere near the score we put up n we wouldnt have had a chance in the very least to win the game.
Stupid expectations knows no bounds i suppose !
Says it all really, Sandro. The biggest weight on this great little bloke's shoulders are his so called 'fans'. I'm sure, if he reads the boards at all, he'd get far more inspiration from his critics than these people who idolise and adore him. The ones who heap the stupid expectations on this cricketer and call him a god surely just embarrass him. Incidentally, I've not read one post in here (the whole site) stating ANY kind of hatred for SRT.
Says it all really, Sandro. The biggest weight on this great little bloke's shoulders are his so called 'fans'. I'm sure, if he reads the boards at all, he'd get far more inspiration from his critics than these people who idolise and adore him. The ones who heap the stupid expectations on this cricketer and call him a god surely just embarrass him. Incidentally, I've not read one post in here (the whole site) stating ANY kind of hatred for SRT.
You can show hatred for someone without actually using the word hate
I don't think it's a good idea for MODS to edit other people's posts. They should simply delete offending posts and warn/ban the offender. I fail to understand ' date=' what purpose does it serve to edit other poster's posts.[/quote'] KR, am sure Gambit found something offensive about the respective posts that were edited. Nothing other than outright abuse is moderated here. If allowed uncensored, such abuse will quickly run a thread downhill, not to mention the unnecessary animosity it creates among the posters. Frequently it is our own posters, who want us to moderate abuse hurled at them. Its a case of "Damned if we, damned if we dont", we will always leave some posters unhappy with or without moderation.:teeth_smile:
N then there is the other extremity, which i believe is as a direct result of the so called Sachin Haters...who wont bother with rationality n will support Sach to the hilt.
Nah..I think it is the other way round.It is the worshippers who drive the other lot to react ....
KR, am sure Gambit found something offensive about the respective posts that were edited. Nothing other than outright abuse is moderated here. If allowed uncensored, such abuse will quickly run a thread downhill, not to mention the unnecessary animosity it creates among the posters. Frequently it is our own posters, who want us to moderate abuse hurled at them. Its a case of "Damned if we, damned if we dont", we will always leave some posters unhappy with or without moderation.:teeth_smile:
Bumper, I am not questioning the MODS or Gambit's action here. My suggestion is to delete the offending post and warn/ban the offender. I feel that MODS should not be allowed to edit other people's posts. They should have delete privilege , not edit privilege in my opinion.

The definition of haters & worshippers is a simple one. Both sides, pay no attention to facts or reality and unconditionally hate or worship their resp idols. I guess going by this definition, there is only one gang (worshippers) which is prominent. People who appear to be haters are merely frustated at the lack of output from SRT. A string of good knocks is bound to win them back as fans, OTOH, no matter how many times the little master fails, the worshippers will always hold him at a high pedestal & offer him the mandatory aarthi. Thats the difference.