Akhtar and Asif escape sanctions

King

Nobody is scared of them so it doesn't matter but we need to keep the moral of the game very high. Match fixers' date=' dopers, and cheaters all should be sent home. Whatever country they belonged to.[/quote'] So why don't people complain about Warne? we all know what and Waugh did in 1994.
Yes they might have been negligent and their negligence cost us the world cup how ever i would like an extensive study on the all athletes tested positive for this drug and i am also not satisfied with the drug education provided to the cricketers.
Neglicence ? sorry but deliberate doping is not negligence...which is the hiding cover story for every doper on the planet!
Neglicence ? sorry but deliberate doping is not negligence...which is the hiding cover story for every doper on the planet!
I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree! It's quite clear that the drug education was non existent and it's also obvious that the players would rather play in the world cup than the ODI series against ENG so the theory of they did to speed up their recovery from the injuries during the tour of ENG doesn't wash either.
I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree! It's quite clear that the drug education was non existent and it's also obvious that the players would rather play in the world cup than the ODI series against ENG so the theory of they did to speed up their recovery from the injuries during the tour of ENG doesn't wash either.
It is also obvious that a player would rather sit out the world cup than have his entire career terminated if he'd played. There is simply no basis on assuming that they did it unknowingly, given that 'unknownand accidental consumption' is an alibi used by every single dope cheat in every single sport. They doped because they thought they'd get away with it. They got caught red-handed and the PCB has let them go with only a slight tap on the wrist when they deserved bans ATLEAST equalling Shane Warne's or worse. There is no concievable explanation on why Asif & Akhtar should not be banned for an entire year(if not more) given that the precident was set with Warney's ban. Since PCB did not hold Akhtar and Asif to the standards, it stands to reason that PCB has let them go with much less 'punishment' than they deserved. Thats the bottomline.

MP and Kabloee, you belong to a morally bankrupt group of supporters. There's no point in arguing with you. You wouldn't care if I told you that oral nandrolone, the route purported to have caused the "accidental ingestion" for these two, lasts in the body for days as opposed to months for IM Decadurabolin. Shoaib and Asif took medical advice, and would have known this fact, as would the board. The fact that they went out of their way, aided and abetted by the board, to dodge test after test, months after they were first fingered, amply demonstrated that they injected themselves, rather than being the victims of inadvertent ingestion. So there!

MP and Kabloee' date= you belong to a morally bankrupt group of supporters. There's no point in arguing with you. You wouldn't care if I told you that oral nandrolone, the route purported to have caused the "accidental ingestion" for these two, has a half life of days as opposed to months for IM Decadurabolin. Shoaib and Asif took medical advice, and would have known this fact, as would the board. The fact that they went out of their way, aided and abetted by the board, to dodge test after test, months after they were first fingered, amply demonstrated that they injected themselves, rather than being the victims of inadvertent ingestion. So there!
The only reason I was here discussing this was to make sure I get my point out there. But since I'm morally bankrupt, I won't pollute your mind with my drivel any longer.
So do i think Asif and Shoiab were genuinely guilty? Yes they might have been negligent and their negligence cost us the world cup
Bwahahaha, tell me you arent serious MP. Your parochial instincts are getting the better of u. I'd even believe u if u were to tell me Afridi grew a brain cell. (Heck thats theoretically possible, tho Lalaman wouldnt know what to do with it) But your claim on Shoaib being innocent is as far fetched as it comes. Last time i googled for Shoaib & morals this is what i found Shoaib pleading his innocence to the jury:hysterical: donkey.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical:..where is Captain of Bhangra....uski yaad aa gayi..yeh photo dekh kar... Dhondy..can we have those photo threads..which we had earlier in gutter forum? has any kind soul saved those
Nope. But we'll make our own.:haha:

right.. Azar was dejected and he lost it all in no time. When we treated our own Azza for his mistake, we have no mercy for these TWO of yours. For me, it has to be morally correct or it doesnt matter. Did you see the Desert storm match where SRT was hitting like anything and Gillespie bowled a bouncer to which SRT tried hooking and nicked it to the keeper. He was waiting for umpires to call it No-ball but JG tried bullying him. After confirming umpires did not call it No ball neither they gave him out, he started walking... He could have stood there and helped India win that match like M Boucher did yesterday. But a guy with High Moral, started walking towards pavilion and JGillespie gave him some attitude for not walking out and waiting that long for umpires. We respect SRT for that very reason or else there are many who are good but he stands best because for him cricket is still a game gentlemen.

Guest dada_rocks

Bhaiya morality integrity all these words were long dropped from pakistani lexicon.. no point hammering that again and again..