Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Itna time se Highly Recommened bolke rakha aur yeh bhaisaab chupp bhete hain
Ab kaha se shuru karu. Should i buy first season or just catch up on current one. Ab site pe itna active he nahi rahte hum the way I used to, so I sometimes just miss these threads as they get hidden on 2nd page.

Ab kaha se shuru karu. Should i buy first season or just catch up on current one. Ab site pe itna active he nahi rahte hum the way I used to' date=' so I sometimes just miss these threads as they get hidden on 2nd page.[/quote'] u have to start from Season 1 episode 1 [single story] if u start now u will miss some of the most epic scenes ans episodes

For four seasons, Walter White has climbed to the top of the drug world and for "Breaking Bad's" final season, he's at the top of his game and at the top of the ratings. The fifth season premiere of the AMC series grabbed the show's biggest audience to date, with 2.9 million viewers. That audience was up 14% from the previous season premiere and posted an impressive 34% increase in the coveted 18-49 demo. All told, the season premiere grabbed 3.5 million viewers, factoring in the encore airing later in the night.
is 2.9 millions that big ?? http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-breaking-bad-season-five-premiere-20120716,0,4670744.story
Despite the impressive ratings, "Breaking Bad" isn't the highest-rated show on AMC. That honor still goes to "The Walking Dead," which drew a record 8.99 million viewers.

example for how meticulously writers and directors plan this series

Series creator Vince Gilligan and his writing team had effectively, and with great reluctance, signed El Pollo Hermano's death warrant a year earlier in the Season 3 finale. Series protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston) had defied Gus, and with egos this big clashing, Gilligan says, "it's like the tagline from 'Highlander': There can be only one."
Gilligan: I knew for sure I didn't want Gus to get stupid in the eleventh hour just so Walt could prevail. I'm lucky that I have six brilliant writers, and we just sat around in a room for months banging our heads against the wall. In the end, Gus' failure is not of intelligence. His Achilles' heel is emotion, his need for revenge against this elderly, wheelchair-bound former drug lord [Tio, played by Mark Margolis] for killing Gus' business partner
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/emmys/la-en-breaking-bad-20120615,0,1547569.story

Just finished 'Madrigal'....again a superb episode it cleared why Hank didn't saw anything in laptop
..but u see the twist, becoz that - they found a routing # which led to some german place and a guy committed suicide..what a brilliant thinker