Spot-fixing: Butt, Asif and Aamer found guilty, sentenced to jail !!

SachDan

Not sure I agree with the sentences' date=' They will, of course, be a warning to others tempted to cheat, but I think they could have been suspended (except for Majeed). The cricketers will return home with a criminal record, no livelihood, and as pariahs in their own country. Punishment enough, I think.[/quote'] no livelihood ? Sure will be roped into bigg boss 6 :giggle:
Not sure I agree with the sentences' date=' They will, of course, be a warning to others tempted to cheat, but I think they could have been suspended (except for Majeed). The cricketers will return home with a criminal record, no livelihood, and as pariahs in their own country. Punishment enough, I think.[/quote'] Did u send this comment to DT in the name of Allan or just copied from it :winky:
Not sure I agree with the sentences' date=' They will, of course, be a warning to others tempted to cheat, but I think they could have been suspended (except for Majeed). The cricketers will return home with a criminal record, no livelihood, and as pariahs in their own country. Punishment enough, I think.[/quote'] http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/pakistan/8866584/Pakistan-spot-fixing-scandal-live.html kya kar rahe ho guru bhai. Afridi ke vaapsi ki khushi hai ya kuchh aur.